Purdue losing a Big

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Wouldn't it be a kick in the testes if IU came calling and he picked IU?

Oh. I totally agree.  Over the years there have been many a Boiler we hated.  But would have loved to have on our team.

Interesting thing about this, is that Matt is scheduled to graduate in May.  Which makes him immediately eligible to play next year.

I expect a long list of suitors.

31 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

This one seemed to come completely out of left field but he was going to likely still back-up Williams next year. He got hurt earlier this year and never seemed to get past that injury. Wish him luck wherever he ends up. 

What he couldnt get passed was not jacking with his hair every second on the court. If he shaved his head he might be unstoppable.

Just getting back from hours of raking today and just heard this. No matter what. Very bad optics for Painter and Purdue. Haarms may not have been the guy down the stretch but when you lose a kid that seems like he's been Mr. Purdue or Purdue type of kid.....doesn't look good one bit. 

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Wouldn't it be a kick in the testes if IU came calling and he picked IU?

I wouldn't fully forgive him for the over-the-back on Juwan, but I wouldn't bring it up as much...

We are looking for a big man who could move his feet. Hmmmmm. 😆

16 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Just getting back from hours of raking today and just heard this. No matter what. Very bad optics for Painter and Purdue. Haarms may not have been the guy down the stretch but when you lose a kid that seems like he's been Mr. Purdue or Purdue type of kid.....doesn't look good one bit. 

Very bad optics? I think it’s just a guy who realized he wasn’t going to get the minutes he wanted next year. Don’t blame him for looking for other opportunities where he could get 25+ minutes a game. 

Archived