Purdue losing a Big

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Don’t think so. 

That is ok.  Non Mormon's can attend BYU.  Most notably athletes.  Non Mormon students have to pay a higher tuition than Morman students. Of course, getting a scholarship to play sports at BYU would negate the raise in tuition.  Another thing...any and all BYU students must pledge the BYU honor code.  Which prohibits the use of alcohol and tobacco. 

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

...all BYU students must pledge the BYU honor code.  Which prohibits the use of alcohol and tobacco. 

Boo.gif.8b3cae642ceff84c6363b7d641dd1bc1.gif

That would be a deal killer back in my college days.  The best philosophy paper I ever wrote was when I was pretty much 💩-faced.

7 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Boo.gif.8b3cae642ceff84c6363b7d641dd1bc1.gif

That would be a deal killer back in my college days.  The best philosophy paper I ever wrote was when I was pretty much 💩-faced.

I would have been kicked out of BYU the first day of freshman orientation.

2 hours ago, rico said:

I can see it now.  UK's starting 5 will be 4 grad transfers smothered in catsup.

They have the number 1 recruiting class coming in. I don’t expect them to be a title contender next year but they won’t start 4 grad transfers. Clarke and Boston are top 10 and very likely to start along with a transfer pg. Jackson may start at the 4 too. Haarms would start for sure but I wouldn’t rule out Texas Tech. They have a really good team coming back next year with some great players coming in...and Haarms seems like a perfect Beard guy. 

Haarms has been headed to Kentucky since the day he announced in my little opinion. Bigger stage, better chance at getting noticed for potential pro career. Makes ton of sense in terms of choice. I don't agree he should have transferred....but since he is why not choose a bigger platform. 

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Haarms has been headed to Kentucky since the day he announced in my little opinion. Bigger stage, better chance at getting noticed for potential pro career. Makes ton of sense in terms of choice. I don't agree he should have transferred....but since he is why not choose a bigger platform. 

He can play overseas for a long time. He’s not going to be an NBA guy. Going to UK won’t change that IMO. 

36 minutes ago, dgambill said:

They have the number 1 recruiting class coming in. I don’t expect them to be a title contender next year but they won’t start 4 grad transfers. Clarke and Boston are top 10 and very likely to start along with a transfer pg. Jackson may start at the 4 too. Haarms would start for sure but I wouldn’t rule out Texas Tech. They have a really good team coming back next year with some great players coming in...and Haarms seems like a perfect Beard guy. 

I really don't care...I just like bringing up catsup.

50 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

To me UK is not a good fit for Haarms at all.

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

To me UK is not a good fit for Haarms at all.

Guess it depends. They have zero shooters....unless they have plenty coming in. No shooting means more chances for easy boards and points. I'm still confused why he left to begin with. The information will come out eventually. It always does. 

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Guess it depends. They have zero shooters....unless they have plenty coming in. No shooting means more chances for easy boards and points. I'm still confused why he left to begin with. The information will come out eventually. It always does. 

No shooters also means more double teams in the post and less space to operate. 

Archived