Jordan Longino Commits to Villanova

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highly doubt this is to put pressure on Aminu. He’s a unanimous 5 star player by every scouting site, he has the luxury of drawing this recruitment out and having us keep a scholly open for him. Probably offered since we’ve already landed 2 of the 4/5 guys we we’re heavily after so trying to prep for a backup plan. 

1 hour ago, gnet550 said:

This one seems odd unless not confident in Aminu

I read your post thinking this was a lower rated recruit then saw his profile.  What is wrong with offering a top 75 player who has offers from a team like Villanova.  Don't be like Mike Davis and put all of your eggs in one basketball because when you miss then you have to settle for lower tier players.

13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I read your post thinking this was a lower rated recruit then saw his profile.  What is wrong with offering a top 75 player who has offers from a team like Villanova.  Don't be like Mike Davis and put all of your eggs in one basketball because when you miss then you have to settle for lower tier players.

I hear you, I can understand the logic 

23 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Must have showed every 3pt shot he made all season long. How would he have shot if he was pressured at all? Plus, he looks really slowwww!

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Like these stats:

A highly efficient scorer, Longino shot 54.4 percent from the field overall for Germantown Academy, including 41.5 percent from three-point range.  He also made 80.6 percent of his attempts from the free throw line.

That's what I'm talking about.  Bring me a Ray Allen all day every day.  

Archived