2022 Class Rankings and Discussion

CJ Gunn (remember him) had 34 in win over team Illinois last night. Showed off the entire scoring arsenal. I'm probably going to die on this hill but he has to be one of the most underrated scorers and talked about recruits from Indy in program history.

Maybe I'm really off on this one and that's why nobody is talking about him. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

CJ Gunn (remember him) had 34 in win over team Illinois last night. Showed off the entire scoring arsenal. I'm probably going to die on this hill but he has to be one of the most underrated scorers and talked about recruits from Indy in program history.

He just has a few things to REALLY develop and the absolute sky is the limit. I don't think you're wrong about his potential. 

Now.. only question I have... why is he playing AAU? Is he really young for his grade? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

He just has a few things to REALLY develop and the absolute sky is the limit. I don't think you're wrong about his potential. 

Now.. only question I have... why is he playing AAU? Is he really young for his grade? 

That part I don't know.....my only guess is the last couple of summers because of covid have reduced these opportunities for more exposure. Or maybe the kid is just a gym rat and wants to play whenever?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

That part I don't know.....my only guess is the last couple of summers because of covid have reduced these opportunities for more exposure. Or maybe the kid is just a gym rat and wants to play whenever?

Well.. there are still age restrictions. Interesting though. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think CJ's injuries and Covid really hurt his ranking. 

I don't think it's fair to put much on him as a freshman in terms of expectations, in part because of the guys he is behind on the depth chart, but I absolutely expect him to be a major contributor in his time at IU. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2022 at 9:47 AM, Seeking6 said:

You think his name would get some likes alone, lol

• KDB unpinned this topic