OT: Happy Easter Hoosier Sports Nation

How are you planning to celebrate Easter this year ?

For literally decades, the mile household has celebrated Easter Dinner with dear friends of ours at their home.  And then they celebrate Thanksgiving with us at our home. 

Hopeful that the Thanksgiving tradition continues this year, as the Easter tradition has been discontinued by the virus this year.

This year. Staying at home. Staying at home.

So.... how are you celebrating Easter this year ?  No change ?  Or massive change, as with us ?

Love to hear from each and every one of you.  Blessings to all of the HSN family.  Stay safe.  And would love to hear from each and every one of  you.

Blessings to all.

55 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

For literally decades, the mile household has celebrated Easter Dinner with dear friends of ours at their home.  And then they celebrate Thanksgiving with us at our home. 

Hopeful that the Thanksgiving tradition continues this year, as the Easter tradition has been discontinued by the virus this year.

So.... how are you celebrating Easter this year ?  No change ?  Or massive change, as with us ?

Love to hear from each and every one of you.  Blessings to all of the HSN family.  Stay safe.  And would love to hear from each and every one of  you.

Blessings to all.

Staying home watching church online. My wife insists that we still get dressed up and take our annual Easter Sunday family picture on the front porch. 

edit:  I just realized that I have no idea why I quoted you when I was the first to respond. 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Staying home watching church online. My wife insists that we still get dressed up and take our annual Easter Sunday family picture on the front porch. 

edit:  I just realized that I have no idea why I quoted you when I was the first to respond. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thank you, my friend. Ironically,  the mile family has decided to dress up for dinner as well. And Mrs.  mile has insisted that we dine on our fine china and crystal as well.

Prayers to you, yours and little Keet as well.

17 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Blessings to all.

Happy Easter to you and your family my friend. We will be staying home and having the traditional ham dinner. Normally we get together with my wife's family with around 60 people attending. 

1 minute ago, jefftheref said:

Happy Easter to you and your family my friend. We will be staying home and having the traditional ham dinner. Normally we get together with my wife's family with around 60 people attending. 

60 people attending. Wow. I am sure you will be missing that. Jeff. You have been a great friend for years. And though missing out on a family tradition. Just know my heart and prayers go out to you, and those close to you.  Stay safe.

2 minutes ago, loviubb said:

My wife and I are at home with cats and dog. We had a ham dinner and are being sent pictures and face  time of our BRAND NEW GRANDSON😍 who was born yesterday!!!! God is good even in trying times!!!! HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!

Congratulations, my first grandchild was born 3 weeks today and have yet to see her.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

60 people attending. Wow. I am sure you will be missing that. Jeff. You have been a great friend for years. And though missing out on a family tradition. Just know my heart and prayers go out to you, and those close to you.  Stay safe.

Thank you and right back at you. My wife's family is huge and they all get along. Every August since 1968 they have an annual camping trip in Northern Michigan. The family and a few close friends take up almost 40 individual camp sites. There are well over 100 family and friends. I look so forward to it every year. We also have gatherings on all holidays, birthdays for the elders and the occasional euchre party. It is a real privilege for me to be a part of.

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Congratulations, my first grandchild was born 3 weeks today and have yet to see her.

It is hard not knowing when we will see him and our granddaughter who will be 3 on the 23rd this month. But we want them safe. Congrats. to you Scott!!  I hope we can see them soon

Archived