IU/Duke Game thread

milehiiu

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BTown24 said:

Democrat? Millennial? Go back and read big guy, and grow some skin. Will serve you later in life.

no sir 27 year old trumplican. Grayson Allen hit some high degree of difficulty shots. this loss wasnt on RoJo lack of D, go back and watch the game tape. will serve you better when you come here to argue. 

It’s a shame we didn’t win that game. IU played hard and for the most part played smart. We deserved to win that game, but just flat-out got outtalented. But our guys gave a tremendous effort, and Archie is the real deal. IU wasn’t in that game because a couple guys got ridiculously hot, IU was in the game, with significantly less talent, because IU is a well coached team and the players played hard/smart  

I feel bad for Davis, he played his heart out, but those missed free throws down the stretch pretty much broke IU’s back. 

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

It’s a shame we didn’t win that game. IU played hard and for the most part played smart. We deserved to win that game, but just flat-out got outtalented. But our guys gave a tremendous effort, and Archie is the real deal. IU wasn’t in that game because a couple guys got ridiculously hot, IU was in the game, with significantly less talent, because IU is a well coached team and the players played hard/smart  

I feel bad for Davis, he played his heart out, but those missed free throws down the stretch pretty much broke IU’s back. 

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

It’s a shame we didn’t win that game. IU played hard and for the most part played smart. We deserved to win that game, but just flat-out got outtalented. But our guys gave a tremendous effort, and Archie is the real deal. IU wasn’t in that game because a couple guys got ridiculously hot, IU was in the game, with significantly less talent, but IU is a well coached team and the players played hard/smart  

DD has no confidence at the line...going to cost us down the road if we are going to feed the ball to him down low

Rough ending.....but for the first time this year I feel really good about the chemistry this team is developing. I saw the pieces falling into place up to this game, but we played at a very high level against a team that could easily win the tourney this year. Now it's up to Archie and this team to build on this and take out a quality team in this upcoming schedule. If this happens sooner than later, we could become a dangerous team moving forward. 

1 minute ago, Hoosrnight said:

Allen hit some hella tough shots! At some point you need to give credit where credit is due! ROJO played GREAT D on Allen, he might have scored 50 otherwise!

Allen was lethal and made the most of his opportunities. 

3 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

I will quote Chronic Hoosier "This team would be scary with a knockdown outside shooter. *sighs* looks to New Albany"

I hope a certain someone in New Albany is looking to Bloomington thinking the same thing ! 

Archived