Mason Miller committed to Creighton.

Well about a month ago my prediction was

TK- UVA

Miller- Creighton

Muhammad- IU

So maybe I am not going to be to far off.  Hopefully Miller chooses IU but Creighton has been a very good program.  They run a fast free flowing offense so it is appealing to players.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bryan Moss, publisher of the Memphis Rivals page, changed his FutureCast pick of Memphis to Indiana today.

I heard Kaufman and Miller won't play together.

I think the other option is Creighton, he will pick IU sooner rather than later and will have ZERO impact on Kaufman.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, GrangerHoosier said:

Getting beaten out by Purdue and Creighton for your top 2 stretch-4 recruits is a tough pill to swallow.

Those are not the type of programs we should be losing recruits to. 

Archie has to be banging his head on a wall figuring out how to consistently get top targets to come here. 

It’s called Archie needs to be the lead recruiter instead of Ostrom all the time. That’s why we lose out PERIOD.

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

It’s called Archie needs to be the lead recruiter instead of Ostrom all the time. That’s why we lose out PERIOD.

Maybe, maybe not. Miller isn't exactly the most charismatic person in the world. It does sound as though he should maybe talk to them earlier in the process, though.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

Maybe, maybe not. Miller isn't exactly the most charismatic person in the world. It does sound as though he should maybe talk to them earlier in the process, though.

From everything I read is that archie has done a great job on these Zoom Calls when he is talking to recruits.

• Like 2

We are funny.  If I'm creighton, I'm over there like man, IU really has a big opening at MM position now that TK chose choo choo trains.  AND he's visiting on his own dime this week.  AND making a decision.  Sounds like game over for us.  

IU fans translation.  We suck.  Archie sucks.  Ostrom sucks.  Will never land a recruit ever again.  Only visiting on his own dime because he has to for some unknown reason.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
39 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

I also think Miller is different behind the scenes and kids love him because he’s not a bull$hitter. If I’m a kid and one head coach is recruiting me from the beginning and another school it’s the assistant coach who may not be here my whole time I’m gonna go with head coach every time. I would feel like a priority. The only person I’m aware that Miller was in on from the beginning is Romeo and we see how that turned out.

12 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Who signed again through zoom?

Just going by articles I have read with quotes from players and family.  A coach can only sell his program and Archie is doing that but it is up to the players to decide where they want to play.  Nobody on here has any ideas what each one of these recruitment has been like and have no idea how Archie has done.

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Who signed again through zoom?

Zoom calls are being made for 1,2,3,4 classes out.  I keep saying this, don't underestimate the new coaches connections.  

In theory, there is one recruit that IU missed out on this class.  The others are a guess game if IU was recruiting them throughout the entire recruitment.  Miller got his top target in Lander and Logan is a big time project.  Kaufman is the only kid I beleive Miller recruited hard through the entire recruitment.  There were signs with him not wanting to play with certain players, etc.  

Zoom calls are the new normal and they work.  I can see Archie killing them.....just watch the AJ Guyton interview.  

Everything will workout, I beleive.  Don't undestimate the kids in the last two classes and J Hunter - they play similar positions to some of these kids.  That makes a difference as well.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Sorry. Have not been on the board for a while.  Just got a call from a friend.... close to IU. 

At first I thought it was a joke but figured you just haven't been on the board today.  Did your friend say if he thinks we have a good chance because some on here don't think we have much of a chance.

1 minute ago, bryan200088 said:

Sounds like a decision Wednesday. And Creighton the heavy favorite. Woof this hurts especially after missing TK. I hope we can get Aminu. If not this class has been a big disappointment. I figured we’d get Miller after TK went to Purdue.

Where are you seeing that reported that they are heavy favorites

• bluegrassIU changed the title to Mason Miller committed to Creighton.