Mason Miller committed to Creighton.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bryan Moss, publisher of the Memphis Rivals page, changed his FutureCast pick of Memphis to Indiana today.

I heard Kaufman and Miller won't play together.

I think the other option is Creighton, he will pick IU sooner rather than later and will have ZERO impact on Kaufman.

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Agreed. However.... also hearing Miller is a little gun shy about the size of I.U.'s campus.  But postponing the decision makes it more hopeful for I.U. than last week.

Stay safe. 

Never really heard kids worry about the size of the campus before this year.  Heard things like that with TK and now Miller and wondering what is up with that.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Please ban “Mike” I mean seriously he is providing nothing to the forum besides trolling. Its time to ban him. I’m tired of the stupidity troll crap. 

Mike just likes to check in on big brother that’s all. Little brothers envy big brothers 🔴🔴

• Sad 1
28 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Never really heard kids worry about the size of the campus before this year.  Heard things like that with TK and now Miller and wondering what is up with that.

It was the size of the campus that attracted me to IU

• Like 1

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/recruiting/mason-miller-to-announce-commitment-on-monday?fbclid=IwAR3dYaPTT6wCMkObncE6uGGSWBYvSdV9UArVn5Bfub95eii-xmqNmvKDLdI

What I put in bold should show that the size of campus probably is not a problem.

Miller went on record to say that he likes Creighton's system, but he is a big fan of Indiana's stage.

With the NBA in mind, the Hoosiers do warrant a lot of national attention, and Trayce Jackson-Davis could be NBA-bound after this season, which will only help Indiana's current brand.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/recruiting/mason-miller-to-announce-commitment-on-monday?fbclid=IwAR3dYaPTT6wCMkObncE6uGGSWBYvSdV9UArVn5Bfub95eii-xmqNmvKDLdI

What I put in bold should show that the size of campus probably is not a problem.

Miller went on record to say that he likes Creighton's system, but he is a big fan of Indiana's stage.

With the NBA in mind, the Hoosiers do warrant a lot of national attention, and Trayce Jackson-Davis could be NBA-bound after this season, which will only help Indiana's current brand.

Scott. I love ya. I know you know that.

However.... my crazy mind goes to equating IU's stage to IU's campus size. Two different venues, IMHO. Guess we'll find out on Monday.

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Scott. I love ya. I know you know that.

However.... my crazy mind goes to equating IU's stage to IU's campus size. Two different venues, IMHO. Guess we'll find out on Monday.

Just thinking if he thinks the campus is to big maybe he would think the spotlight that is on IU basketball is to bright as well.

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

It was the size of the campus that attracted me to IU

That was a plus for me as well. My high school graduating class had about 270 students and I was looking to expand my world. 

Some kids can get lost at a large campus and fall through the cracks, but there is zero chance for that to happen with an athlete 

The location also matters. I wouldn’t have wanted to attend an urban campus like Ohio State or Minnesota 

Edited by 13th&Jackson
8 hours ago, Mike said:

We can't and do not win recruits against the best programs.

Dude, did your W Lafayette education ever acknowledge or even know about the concept of recency bias? You know, like how Brohm was the thing a couple of years ago? Guess he’s not all that now and probably the 4th best college coach in Indiana now behind Allen, Kelly and Donnelly from St Francis in Ft Wayne.

Kinda the same with Painter. Had a couple of good years, but couldn’t make it to the Final Four. Feel no sympathy for the always little brother Smellermakers.

And... sorry for you that you have nothing more to do, nothing more in your life, than to troll this forum 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Dude, did your W Lafayette education ever acknowledge or even know about the concept of recency bias? You know, like how Brohm was the thing a couple of years ago? Guess he’s not all that now and probably the 4th best college coach in Indiana now behind Allen, Kelly and Donnelly from St Francis in Ft Wayne.

Kinda the same with Painter. Had a couple of good years, but couldn’t make it to the Final Four. Feel no sympathy for the always little brother Smellermakers.

And... sorry for you that you have nothing more to do, nothing more in your life, than to troll this forum 

Don’t take the bait. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

If you retaliate against a poster and break the rules, you too may bear punishment. 

we kindly ask you to report offending content or PM a moderator. Please don’t ask us to ban people - that’s not a fair way to decide punishments. 

But it’s ok to allow people to constantly troll on here on purpose? This is a forum for Indiana basketball fans who are passionate and keep this site going. Why should we allow people who are purposely coming on here to try destroying that? On top of that it’s been said that recruits and families view this site. So when trolls come on here and act ridiculous on purpose it takes away from what this site is meant to be for. Yes people will say don’t take the hate but that’s easier said than done and plus we are passionate and going to stand up for our Hoosiers. At the very least the people that are causing the problems and multiple people notice it since it’s constant should be warned via pm. Thanks!

• Like 6
  • bluegrassIU changed the title to Mason Miller committed to Creighton.