Mason Miller committed to Creighton.

2 minutes ago, Bustout said:

The most baffling part of this one is losing to a school under investigation. I realize the NCAA may never crack down, but the chance alone could sway some decisions against them ... but not in this case.    Oh well. 

Most kids who are looking at getting to the NBA bad fast ad they can don't care.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bryan Moss, publisher of the Memphis Rivals page, changed his FutureCast pick of Memphis to Indiana today.

I heard Kaufman and Miller won't play together.

I think the other option is Creighton, he will pick IU sooner rather than later and will have ZERO impact on Kaufman.

Posted Images

Maybe Archie needs to just tell the kids what they want to hear.  Tell each player they can come in and shoot 20 threes a game.  Tell them that defense is optional and you will never sit on the bench. LOL!

I am wondering how not being able to get kids on campus to see a game impacted this class.  At least Muhammad has been to campus.

Just now, Bustout said:

Miller seems like a 3-4 year guy, no?  

I doubt he stays past two years.  Most kids will Lea e once they feel like they have done enough to go.  It seems like there have been players leave after a year or two when  you never would expected.  There was a freshman PG at Standford that left after one year and I bet the coaches never thought he would leave that early.  When OG and VO signed did you think they would leave early for the NBA.

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

It depends on if we played well while we were winning.  Being undefeated does not mean a thing if you look crappy doing it.  :coffee:

You could also say being undefeated doesn’t mean much if you are playing teams ranked in the 300s. Who you beat is just as important. It’s why I don’t get overly excited about our overall record being tiny bit better. To me what matters is the B1G and we have been losing ground there. I won’t be happy with a back half of the B1G finish this year I can tell you that. We have too much talent to be falling behind. I anticipate a much better year this year but man it’s critical we start making strides in our conference because our conference members are our biggest recruiting competition...not just for in state kids but out of state. If you look at who we offer 9/10 another B1G coach is offering as well. You need to win those battles on the court so you can off it.

32 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Maybe Archie needs to just tell the kids what they want to hear.  Tell each player they can come in and shoot 20 threes a game.  Tell them that defense is optional and you will never sit on the bench. LOL!

I am wondering how not being able to get kids on campus to see a game impacted this class.  At least Muhammad has been to campus.

I think to campus makes a difference...to a game wouldn’t have effected most of this class. We had fans last year...how many times did Trey go to games? We will see about next class though...they probably won’t get to see the Hall full.

28 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I doubt he stays past two years.  Most kids will Lea e once they feel like they have done enough to go.  It seems like there have been players leave after a year or two when  you never would expected.  There was a freshman PG at Standford that left after one year and I bet the coaches never thought he would leave that early.  When OG and VO signed did you think they would leave early for the NBA.

I hear ya.  

Just now, Bustout said:

I hear ya.  

Creighton had a kid that left early this year as a junior.  I think he might have been a top 50-60 player who went to Oak Hill Academy.  I actually saw him at Newcastle when they had a national high school games there.  He was real good but did not look at him and day he would be a guy who left early.  The bad part he went undrafted and if he would have came back Creighton could have been a final four team.