• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bryan Moss, publisher of the Memphis Rivals page, changed his FutureCast pick of Memphis to Indiana today.

I heard Kaufman and Miller won't play together.

I think the other option is Creighton, he will pick IU sooner rather than later and will have ZERO impact on Kaufman.

Posted Images

From what I’ve read, if Miller wanted to commit right now, the staff would take his commitment. 

Whether there has been a formal offer or not, both sides understand that is the case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Oh I know, but still! Come on man! Play your home games at Assembly Hall or ..... at Creighton!?

Actually Creighton's arena is really nice and they ranked 5th in college basketball in attendance.

CenturyLink Center Top View

11 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

No, just no. Sorry.

Not saying I would pick Creighton but can see why an 18 year old kid would choose Creighton.  Miller didn't grow up an IU fan like a lot of us did so he probably don't look at IU like we do.

10 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Actually Creighton's arena is really nice and they ranked 5th in college basketball in attendance.

CenturyLink Center Top View

Yeah and their cheap beer nights really help to pack the seats too. 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Not saying I would pick Creighton but can see why an 18 year old kid would choose Creighton.  Miller didn't grow up an IU fan like a lot of us did so he probably don't look at IU like we do.

No Scott. Stop. 😂

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Believe what ever you want and how I hate to say it but IU is not the IU we grew up with.

Living out of state, I can attest to this.  IU is not looked at by outsiders as they once were.  The situation with IU basketball reminds me of Nebraska football.

• Like 1