Vote IUBB

2 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

When Twitter started up and I learned that a message was called a "tweet" I looked briefly and that was the end forever.

Tweeting  just sounded too bird-ly of standards for a mere man like me to have a chance to "live up to".LOL

When twitter started up. I remember Coach Crean being a prolific tweeter.  Till the day, on a recruiting trip, and tweeting in his car, he nearly got into an accident.  His wife put an end to Tom tweeting while driving.  Smart lady.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

Looks like IU won and Purdue lost.  Best part about my crappy Monday. 😂

Now to call Uber about all the fraudulent charges on their platform that have me on my 3rd credit card number in the last ten days...💩💩💩

Dude where have you been ubering?

Now to call Uber about all the fraudulent charges on their platform that have me on my 3rd credit card number in the last ten days...💩💩💩

I feel your pain, we had fraudulent charges from Lyft and Southwest Airlines shut down one of ours.

31 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Man, that has to be uber-frustrating.  

Sports argument or just drunk?

Lol... well.. both. 

Dude had his WHOLE jeep decorated in Bears crap. He picks me and 3 buddies up, we start talking football... I mention that I loved Jordan Howard and that I'm an IU fan... 

I guess he didnt like JH? The guy basically goes ape shit at that point... so I get mad and tell him his team sucks a** and they're a shitty franchise, he pulls a gun at that point at a stoplight. 

Promise.. not one threatening word was said to him. Insane. 

13 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Lol... well.. both. 

Dude had his WHOLE jeep decorated in Bears crap. He picks me and 3 buddies up, we start talking football... I mention that I loved Jordan Howard and that I'm an IU fan... 

I guess he didnt like JH? The guy basically goes ape shit at that point... so I get mad and tell him his team sucks a** and they're a shitty franchise, he pulls a gun at that point at a stoplight. 

😂😂😜...I was pretty much imagining a scenario very much like you just described...no idea why.

18 hours ago, btownqb said:

Lol... well.. both. 

As a Bears fan all my life I can't imagine another Bears fan actually arguing with your comments...with the exception of about 3 seasons in last 20. Haha. The gun part is a different deal but any halfway normal Bear fan understands we have sucked for a very long time. Haha...we've won 4-5 playoff games since 1990.

Archived