gnet550

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dgambill said:

Hard to find good videos...not a lot of competition in this one but you can see why people are excited for him. Like to see what he does against better competition.

On a side note....what kind of school name is the Poca Dots. Only WV.

The other night on YouTube I saw a post about the top 10 craziest high school nicknames and the Poca Dots was on there.  Also the Frankfort Hotdogs was on there as well.

1 hour ago, 5 championships said:

Yea he good. Geesh we on ally of talented guards for 2022! How many scholarships we going to have available 

Two for sure...probably safe to say 4 likely with TJD and probably Lander no more than two years....maybe 5 if someone like Aminu is OAD or Hunter breaks out.

24 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Two for sure...probably safe to say 4 likely with TJD and probably Lander no more than two years....maybe 5 if someone like Aminu is OAD or Hunter breaks out.

Also if there happens to no season this year and they give an extra year to every.player.  If this happens then it could limit the amount of scholarship we have.

6 hours ago, Indykev said:

TJD wont be here 3 years if they play or not.

Just saying Durham and Brunk could come back for another year.  Also this year's freshman class would be freshman the next year as well.  I think TJD could come back the next year if they don't play at all this year.

23 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Just saying Durham and Brunk could come back for another year.  Also this year's freshman class would be freshman the next year as well.  I think TJD could come back the next year if they don't play at all this year.

But isn’t this kid 22 class. That’s two years away not next year.

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, dgambill said:

We have the foundational guys, the glue guys, and look to be adding a couple studs...now let’s find us a couple shooters and see what happens. Been a long past 3-4 years without gifted scorers....be nice to have several to lean on.

I agree with everything you mentioned above but do want to acknowledge Romeo, that dude was definitely a gifted scorer. 

Archived