Several Businesses sharing their secret recipes during these difficult times

Drroogh

Disney, shared their 'Woody's Lunch Box' grilled cheese recipe. Have to say sounds mighty tasty!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2020/04/cooking-up-the-magic-at-home-celebrate-national-grilled-cheese-day-with-a-grilled-cheese-sandwich-from-toy-story-land/

IKEA has shared their Swedish Meatball recipe!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/11438770/ikea-exact-recipe-meatballs-six-steps/

Anybody know of any others?

4 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Great cheesecake recipe from Maggianos

I think the key is mixing the cream cheese and the mascarpone cheese. I make this a couple of times a year and it always goes over big.

I've heard and read many stories about making perfect Cheesecake involves a pan of water in the oven. Personally I could care less if my Cheesecake has fissures in the top, it's all about the taste! Only attempted Cheesecake a couple of times, have to say I and even my co-workers enjoyed them immensely! (how can sugar and cream cheese go wrong?😁) I might have to try your recipe though, almonds is a favorite!

1 hour ago, Drroogh said:

I've heard and read many stories about making perfect Cheesecake involves a pan of water in the oven. Personally I could care less if my Cheesecake has fissures in the top, it's all about the taste! Only attempted Cheesecake a couple of times, have to say I and even my co-workers enjoyed them immensely! (how can sugar and cream cheese go wrong?😁) I might have to try your recipe though, almonds is a favorite!

It's 8 bucks a slice at Maggianos, but every time we go and I do order it, I think of "Pulp Fiction" and Vincent Vega's comment on the milkshake at Jackrabbit Slim's...

"I don't know whether it's worth 5 dollars, but it's pretty f@#$@!g good!"

• 1 month later...

Archived