It's Deja Vu "All over again" VBG !!

Tomorrow night I am going to have to miss watching Maryland defeat the pee yew smellermakers [darn it ,vbg ] I am going to my old high school GYM to watch my home town school beat [ hopefully] their biggest County School Rival ( I hate them almost as much as I hate pee yew ,vbg !) !! What is special about this you may ask ?? The answer is this !:: I was in the first group of students to attend  [my home town school] in its new building  [way ,  way back then] but I have not been back to any of my high school basketball games in at least 50 years !! So this is a BIG BIG EVENT for me !! I don't know how many more chances I'll have to see this rivalry in person ??? Here's hoping this will be a FUN night for me !!

21 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Tomorrow night I am going to have to miss watching Maryland defeat the pee yew smellermakers [darn it ,vbg ] I am going to my old high school GYM to watch my home town school beat [ hopefully] their biggest County School Rival ( I hate them almost as much as I hate pee yew ,vbg !) !! What is special about this you may ask ?? The answer is this !:: I was in the first group of students to attend  [my home town school] in its new building  [way ,  way back then] but I have not been back to any of my high school basketball games in at least 50 years !! So this is a BIG BIG EVENT for me !! I don't know how many more chances I'll have to see this rivalry in person ??? Here's hoping this will be a FUN night for me !!

Sounds like a good time HTD.  What high school did you go to, and who’s the rival?

Archived