General Music Thread

IUFLA

7 hours ago, pinkroync said:

I said Morgan Wallen is a douche and my cat comes rubbing her tail agreement. 

He's honestly one I don't get the obsession with.  I think he's a decent artist, not the best I've ever heard but decent enough.  He does seem like kind of a douchenozzle.  And yet aside from Taylor Swift, people are paying bigger premiums for his tickets than anyone I've ever seen?

What's the deal?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

He's honestly one I don't get the obsession with.  I think he's a decent artist, not the best I've ever heard but decent enough.  He does seem like kind of a douchenozzle.  And yet aside from Taylor Swift, people are paying bigger premiums for his tickets than anyone I've ever seen?

What's the deal?

I really have no idea. 

I paid $20 a ticket for general admission to see Gary Allan and Dierks Bentley back in 2008. We were stageside, standing room only at Roberts Stadium. 

I know times change but how do people afford to go to shows?

I paid $119 each for the dried up owtlaw pothead tour. Which isn't bad at all. Got pretty good seats

1 hour ago, pinkroync said:

I really have no idea. 

I paid $20 a ticket for general admission to see Gary Allan and Dierks Bentley back in 2008. We were stageside, standing room only at Roberts Stadium. 

I know times change but how do people afford to go to shows?

I paid $119 each for the dried up owtlaw pothead tour. Which isn't bad at all. Got pretty good seats

I know of at least one confirmed instance of someone paying $4000 EACH for a pair of Taylor Swift tickets.