2020 College Basketball Off-Season

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far while watching baseball and the NBA I think watching games without fans has not been to bad.  I still don't know if college sports will be the same without fans.  To me what makes college sports so special are the fans, the bands and the cheerleaders so without that I don't know how it will be.

14 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

#WhyNot He seems to feel very strongly about this decision. Such a strong endorsement for the school and his decision to go there.

What's with the duct tape on the background?

No idea on the duct tape I noticed that too. Hard to see any coaches using this negatively against Painter though. What a circus act. 

11 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

#WhyNot He seems to feel very strongly about this decision. 

What's with the duct tape on the background?

Mama must have run out of the clear packing tape.

She needs to write a book..."How to destroy your son's basketball career in three easy steps".  I'll bet Painter vets the parents as close as he vets the recruit next time...what a trainwreck.

22 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Don’t think I saw this tweet anywhere else here. Wasn’t sure the best thread for it so I settled on this one. 

EF519A6F-5CAD-41BD-BAD2-306D5C948EBC.png

I suppose they could all attend classes and exams virtually, but that’s a stretch and there are so many hurdles here with the number of teams, players and school, seems at best unrealistic 

1 hour ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

I suppose they could all attend classes and exams virtually, but that’s a stretch and there are so many hurdles here with the number of teams, players and school, seems at best unrealistic 

I agree completely. Closer to time I’m sure I’d get into it,  but right now I have a hard time feeling real excited about this scenario. I could be wrong, but I give it a chance of somewhere between slim and none. 

Archived