2020 College Basketball Off-Season

26 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Hey, we have an acronym in the air traffic software world when something like that happens...PICNIC...

"Problem in Chair, not in Computer."

😉

WE call them Id10T errors (idiot obviously) and EBCAK (Error Between Chair and Keyboard). Not calling IUScott either of these, just something we have in the IT industry

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

WE call them Id10T errors (idiot obviously) and EBCAK (Error Between Chair and Keyboard). Not calling IUScott either of these, just something we have in the IT industry

"Error Between Chair and Keyboard," this one I've heard before and what immediately came to mind when I saw the previous posts. I've never heard the first one. But I'm in engineering and not IT so maybe that is why. More dealing with programming errors/bugs than operator error. 

2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Been trashing him non stop and even a few death threats 

Not doubting you but I'm literally looking at the thread on Rupp Rafters and he seems to have a fair amount of support.  He admitted he was basically ignorant on Rupp in the interview and that's mostly what he's getting hit on...get educated on the subject and then speak out.  Not exactly bad advice here.  If you admit you know nothing to very little about the man, but then advocate for a name change, that's not a great look.

Still, many fans seem supportive at least in the thread I'm reading.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/here-we-go.326791/page-2

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Not doubting you but I'm literally looking at the thread on Rupp Rafters and he seems to have a fair amount of support.  He admitted he was basically ignorant on Rupp in the interview and that's mostly what he's getting hit on...get educated on the subject and then speak out.  Not exactly bad advice here.  If you admit you know nothing to very little about the man, but then advocate for a name change, that's not a great look.

So, you’re suggesting that a fan base who has barely progressed beyond Dick, Jane, Sally and Spot is telling this kid to educate himself?  😁

13 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

They have deleted several more extreme threads 

On 8/29/2020 at 5:17 PM, BGleas said:

But, IU fans are so bad. Wasn’t that the narrative during his recruitment?

I've always perceived the attacks on our fanbase as just another way of kicking our program while it's down. You never hear about stuff like this with Kansas, UNC or Duke. 

It is probably just me but it drives me crazy watching the BTN and have big ten elite. When they teams as big ten elite but was not in the big ten at that time.  Nebraska football ball in 96 is not a big ten elite.  Maryland 2002 basketball is not a big ten elite.  Right now they are having the best wow athletes and Suh if Nebraska was not a big ten athlete.

16 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If they delay the start of the season until end of November, it will still give us the schedule strength that would good before being diluted by the cupcakes we will not be playing because of the late start.

So Ol' Roy was at the UNC-Syracuse football game today in Chapel Hill.  Not the best look for him to be there considering only 25 people are allowed to gather for outdoor events in that county.   Parents were not even allowed.   I'm sure he'll make up some excuse that he's authorized to be there as school employee but it reeks of a double standard if you ask me.  Bad optics for sure.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Archived