2020 College Basketball Off-Season

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Glad this is happening or could happen. I emailed everyone and their brother in July after viewing the NBA success of bubble. This would be great for Indy downtown and area. 

would help bring in additional business to Indy and surrounding cities too even if a vaccine isn't ready for general public(fingers crossed it will be).

14 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Will get paid 7.5 million over next 6 years. 

I'll echo what Goodman just said. Kevin Ollie didn't get paid for minor rules violations....but Marshall gets $7.5 for hitting a player, choking an assistant and other incidents. Gotta love contract law man. Can be a think of beauty. 

Agreed on Auburn, just came to post this.  Smart move as the team doesn’t seem that great.  My question is if the post season gets canceled again will this ban actually be perfect?  If I was a team about to get hammered I would declare this season a post season ban as well.  Best year to do it.  Makes me wonder if NCAA would invalidate it if that happened or let it go?  I feel like it would be the latter.

Sad to see that the father of Iowa's Jack Nunge passed away last Saturday at age 53.

https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/sports/college/iowa/basketball-men/2020/11/23/iowa-basketball-fran-mccaffery-saturday-very-somber-day-after-hawkeyes-learn-death-jack-nunge-father/6395127002/

4 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Seeing all of these games getting canceled I think it would have been better to cancel all of the pre season tournaments.   It would have been best to have the non conference games be more regionalized.

No? If teams can safely play a nonconference game they should. 

Archived