2020 College Basketball Off-Season

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

See are UK is letting 3000 fans today.

Watched a little bit of the beginning of the uk game.  

The announcer said that, while at uk, Cal has more first round picks, than the entire BIG during that same time frame.  Ouch.

50 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I have not watch a whole lot of the UK game but have not seen Brooks at all.  With the bench really spread out it is hard to see but i have not even saw him on the sidelines.

Looks like he had some sort of a calf injury earlier this year.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2020/11/23/21591553/keion-brooks-injury-update-kentucky-basketball-games-john-calipari

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/2020/11/24/keion-brooks-injury-sophomore-key-leader-kentucky-basketball/6137033002/

Well a couple of Pac12 teams struggled with UCLa getting beat by SD ST 74-57.  USC had to go OY to beat Cal Baptist.

I know there were a lot of mis matches today but it seems like there were a lot more total blowouts than usual. I just wonder if some of these smaller schools have not been able to work together like the larger programs.

8 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Gonzaga is looking tough

Thanks for the reminder forgot that game was on. Been watching Bradley and Memphis and it has been a good game.  Also Bradley must be a good defensive team because they have held Xavier to 44 points with 4 minutes to go in the game. Yesterday Xavier scored over a 100 points.

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Thanks for the reminder forgot that game was on. Been watching Bradley and Memphis and it has been a good game.  Also Bradley must be a good defensive team because they have held Xavier to 44 points with 4 minutes to go in the game. Yesterday Xavier scored over a 100 points.

Zags are up 29-15 11 to go until half 

Archived