Your top 3 favorite Hoosiers under CAM

I’m somewhat of an old timer, however, TJD is not only my top choice in the CAM era, but also close to the top all time.  I don’t remember many freshman seasons as good as his.  Too lazy to look it up numbers but maybe close or better than Zellers.  Romeo is obviously a special player and a close second but we get at least 2 yrs of TJD and only 1 of Romeo.

after that probably Rob 

Romeo-Because not only of his special talents...but he was the first to say yes.

TJD-Because he was the 2nd elite prospect to say yes and by all accounts is exactly what we want as Hoosier.

Rob P-Buzzer beater and I can see the signs of high level leadership and play...just have to keep healthy.

Few others I like but not top 3 yet.

Being an old fart and set in my ways, I value different traits than many of you young guns...

Not in any particular order:

• Zach McRoberts: NOBODY out hustled him. He showed everybody else what effort was all about. Did all the intangible stuff
  • Rob Phinese: Poise under pressure, and understands the game
  • TJD: Loved him the first 2 minutes I saw him play at Peach Jam 3(?) years ago. He was a stud then, and a man now.

Honorable Mention:

• Armaan Franklin: Mr "I like taking a charge". Not sure why I love the kid, I just do.
  • Race (as Lostin76 said) "work, work, work"

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I think the OP whittled the field to only recruits that are seniors this year and after...

You may be right, but I read his post as "he" whittled HIS list to Sr's and below. I chose not to...cause you just can't control us old farts ! 🤣

Archived