Kyle Filipowski (2022)

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I have to admit I looked quickly and my mind went to Kelly Kapowski, 20 years ago I would have been recruiting her also but not to play basketball, well that could also end well too I think😀

Sorry to derail, not really but I can fake it.

She was hot as Valerie Malone in Beverly Hills 90210

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/29/2021 at 9:10 AM, The Daily Hoosier said:

The values that this kid seems to prioritize....really honestly if he wasn't an East coast kid I mean that they align perfectly with Indiana Basketball. Sounds like he really wants to get the most out of his collegiate career on and off the court. Would love to get him on campus.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 8:10 AM, The Daily Hoosier said:

It sounds like the twins are willing to play at different schools?  Do you have a sense that they’d like to play together in college or prefer to be apart?   I’m reminded of the Lopez twins.  They both played at Stanford.  

2 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

It sounds like the twins are willing to play at different schools?  Do you have a sense that they’d like to play together in college or prefer to be apart?   I’m reminded of the Lopez twins.  They both played at Stanford.  

My sense was that to this point their recruitments have been on different levels, but probably something I should have asked him.  Maybe next time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1