Kyle Filipowski (2022)

39 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

D31EC68E-87DD-4BB6-A47D-294C9F39FA69.jpeg

That's an impressive list of schools...on and off the court. Congrats to that kid no matter what happens he should end up with a fabulous education.....but only one of those schools will he get to wear candy stripes and feel the support of fans that eat and breath basketball......you know where you will want your basketball home to be.....AH!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, dgambill said:

That's an impressive list of schools...on and off the court. Congrats to that kid no matter what happens he should end up with a fabulous education.....but only one of those schools will he get to wear candy stripes and feel the support of fans that eat and breath basketball......you know where you will want your basketball home to be.....AH!

Unfortunately, both Duke and Syracuse are as much about basketball as we are, have coaches who can actually say they have put players in the league, and have excellent academic programs. Of the schools listed, I believe those two will give us a run for our money.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Unfortunately, both Duke and Syracuse are as much about basketball as we are, have coaches who can actually say they have put players in the league, and have excellent academic programs. Of the schools listed, I believe those two will give us a run for our money.

"Coach K and Boeheim don't have much time left. Think they'll be here for your whole time?" Said the 63 year old Mike Woodson :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

And he can say did you see MVP caliber Carmelo? Yeah I was coaching him. Did you see RJ Barrett when he came into the league last year....and then see his leap to this year? I've got dozens of more....most these guys got drafted on potential....I helped them reach it....and get $$ lol. At least I hope he'd say that lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ButlerHoosier said:

Also with Duke losing K next year I think that will hurt Duke, to what extent I don't know for sure.

Syracuse is who I’m watching. They’ve had a lot of success with this type of player...and proximity of course. That said let’s roll out the red carpet because this type of big that doesn’t mind banging but can step out is exactly what we’ve been missing.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Official visit begins Tuesday for Filipowski.  Here is your primer for the visit.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/class-of-2022-iu-basketball-recruiting-profile-pages-kyle-filipowski/

Go get him Mike! This is my favorite kid in the group of guys we are on. Inside out game with size and physicality to hold up in the B1G.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dgambill said:

Go get him Mike! This is my favorite kid in the group of guys we are on. Inside out game with size and physicality to hold up in the B1G.

Yeah, he's already got some bulk. So he's going to be a physical presence when he puts on more muscle. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

He looks natural in these colors. 

F9A18694-AE44-4CDC-8D79-D821AA4B32B2.jpeg

On his Twitter page he says he had an "amazing" visit to Ohio State...

a·maz·ing

/əˈmāziNG/

adjective

causing great surprise or wonder; astonishing

in·cred·i·ble

/inˈkredəb(ə)l/

adjective

impossible to believe.

We win the adjective war 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1