Happy Mother’s Day!

So Rico in the Trivia thread helped remind me of a couple of cats I used to have took one of them with me when I went to visit my mom one time. No intention of leaving him behind but my mother said at one point I think I’ll keep him! Needless to say I left without a cat!

What’s your Mom memory?

Happy Mother’s Day everybody!

7 hours ago, Drroogh said:

So Rico in the Trivia thread helped remind me of a couple of cats I used to have took one of them with me when I went to visit my mom one time. No intention of leaving him behind but my mother said at one point I think I’ll keep him! Needless to say I left without a cat!

What’s your Mom memory?

Happy Mother’s Day everybody!

Well, Mom's been gone for 22 years now. Miss her every day and too many great memories...

But, 10 years ago (to the day, in fact) I took this group to Arlington Race Track for Mother's Day...We had a great time... left to right, wife, middle daughter, youngest daughter, oldest daughter...

IMG_0096~2.JPG

I have had a very long and busy workweek but made time to wish my mom happy mothers day today as soon as I got to work. 

So, I was about 4 when my mom started dating my stepdad. For about 2 yrs it was just me and her getting by. Anyway, she was watching my soon to be stepdads black labrador, we lived in a mobile home at the time.  I have an F-14 airplane toy that I am flying around the coffee table.  Step in a smooshy pile of dog doo, look down, immediately projectile vomit everywhere.  

Moral of the story?  God bless my mom for cleaning up all of my messes. 

Archived