Chris Livingston 2022 offer; averaged 32 ppg

Madison22

On 5/15/2020 at 6:39 AM, mookied39 said:

Who are you telling not to waist their time?  Will they listen?  

Mook, I was being sarcastic in hope that CAM has actually graduated from the porch if any here know what I mean?  If not, If you can't urinate with the Big Dogs, keep your arse on the porch!  Here's to Miller Time and to the graduation of the Porch!  

12 minutes ago, BornHoosier said:

Mook, I was being sarcastic in hope that CAM has actually graduated from the porch if any here know what I mean?  If not, If you can't urinate with the Big Dogs, keep your arse on the porch!  Here's to Miller Time and to the graduation of the Porch!  

3 burger boys in 3 classes possibly.  Recruiting isn't an issue at all

14 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

3 burger boys in 3 classes possibly.  Recruiting isn't an issue at all

As long as those recruits are "BornHoosiers" right exotics?  I'm just hoping that recruiting this great talent that resides in INDIANA, someday hangs banner 6!  I'm not stupid and 100% believe CAM must recruit the State but we can't continue to land these Burger Boys and not have a supporting cast to do something with it!  If we continue to rely on incoming FR to get us to the promise land, we will certainly fall short of our dreams!

9 hours ago, BornHoosier said:

Ha.  Was just messin with ya man.  Go Hoosiers.

14 hours ago, BornHoosier said:

As long as those recruits are "BornHoosiers" right exotics?  I'm just hoping that recruiting this great talent that resides in INDIANA, someday hangs banner 6!  I'm not stupid and 100% believe CAM must recruit the State but we can't continue to land these Burger Boys and not have a supporting cast to do something with it!  If we continue to rely on incoming FR to get us to the promise land, we will certainly fall short of our dreams!

CAM has been constantly saying "get old, stay old" above anything else.

We have Phinissee, Thompson, Smith, Durham, Brunk etc.

Beyond a game changing talent like Lander or TJD, I see no signs that there is any plan to rely on incoming freshman.

3 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Beyond a game changing talent like Lander or TJD, I see no signs that there is any plan to rely on incoming freshman.

Which is exactly how it should be. If we are going to build the program we want. We can’t rely on non 5 star freshmen 

Not a coincidence that the 3 Crean Sweet 16s had no non 5 star freshmen getting more than 15 MPG. And only OG a rare case had more than 10

On 5/18/2020 at 12:30 PM, bluegrassIU said:

I think you are absolutely correct in saying we must get old but in order for us to hang #6 it will take us getting old and landing the 5 star talent that resides in this great state!  CAM has done a remarkable job at locking down the State but so far that hasn't been enough because the roster wasn't ready to compete!  There is no doubt that if we continue to "get old, stay old" and then bring in a Romeo Langford or TJD that its not a matter of if but a matter of time before banner 6 will be hung!  Cody, Blackmon Jr, Romeo, TJD and now Lander are all part of the culture change that is needed but the results may not happen until the roster is completely ready.  2020 could very well be that yr with another 5 star talent coming in and with a former 5 star talent coming back to mix with a talented roster.  

Archived