Fantasy Football

@5fouls made a joke in one of the posts on football recruiting about fantasy football and made me wonder how many of you guys do fantasy football? Also what is everybody's thinking of fantasy for this upcoming year? Who you got as breakout candidates, sleepers, or overrated players?

To get the ball rolling I am in a dynasty league and we just drafted our rookie draft a week ago and I was able to pick up D'Andre Swift, Cam Akers, Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Joe Burrow, and Michael Pittman (I made quite a few trades to get more picks in the draft). I really think Akers is going to be really good this year. What is your guys' take? 

Also I think Burrow will be a stud in the future as well as Swift. Swift will have to split snaps this year with Johnson, but I think in the future he will be really good. 

Just trying to get any sports chat during this time. I saw the NFL 2020 thread but was trying to start a more Fantasy Football centered chat. 

2 hours ago, HoosierKix said:

@5fouls made a joke in one of the posts on football recruiting about fantasy football and made me wonder how many of you guys do fantasy football? Also what is everybody's thinking of fantasy for this upcoming year? Who you got as breakout candidates, sleepers, or overrated players?

To get the ball rolling I am in a dynasty league and we just drafted our rookie draft a week ago and I was able to pick up D'Andre Swift, Cam Akers, Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Joe Burrow, and Michael Pittman (I made quite a few trades to get more picks in the draft). I really think Akers is going to be really good this year. What is your guys' take? 

Also I think Burrow will be a stud in the future as well as Swift. Swift will have to split snaps this year with Johnson, but I think in the future he will be really good. 

Just trying to get any sports chat during this time. I saw the NFL 2020 thread but was trying to start a more Fantasy Football centered chat. 

Love me some fantasy football. Haven't really even looked at things yet because of all the unknowns. I had Godwin last year in all 4 leagues who helped me win but there are so many weapons in Tampa now I have no clue what to make of it come fantasy time. In terms of rookies who I think could be great gets for keeper leagues.....keep your eyes on Antonio Gibson for Redskins.

On 5/14/2020 at 5:02 PM, Seeking6 said:

Love me some fantasy football. Haven't really even looked at things yet because of all the unknowns. I had Godwin last year in all 4 leagues who helped me win but there are so many weapons in Tampa now I have no clue what to make of it come fantasy time. In terms of rookies who I think could be great gets for keeper leagues.....keep your eyes on Antonio Gibson for Redskins.

My kind of man! I had Godwin last year as well, I just traded him for a big buy back because I didn’t trust him with the weapons they have now! And yes! I love Gibson and think he is gonna be really good for many years to come!

Archived