Cody Latimer Arrested

Very sorry to hear about this. Former Hoosier, and Denver Bronco.  Was arrested in Douglas County, Colorado.  South of Denver.  I have two friends that serve in the Douglas County Sheriffs office.  Will be calling them next week... to see what, if any "intel" they can share with me.  Most likely not. But will be good to touch base with them, anyway.

Some relevant information about this situation. IF an individual did something to Latimer's son then it's easy to understand why he reacted the way he did. 

"At the hearing, Latimer's attorney, Harvey Steinberg, told the court that he has been contacted by law enforcement concerning an investigation of a sexual assault of Latimer's 4-year-old son that was allegedly perpetrated by one of the individuals at that poker game," according to ESPN's Adam Schefter and John Keim.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2892318-police-investigating-alleged-sexual-assault-of-cody-latimers-4-year-old-son.amp.html

10 hours ago, SoInHoosier25 said:

Some relevant information about this situation. IF an individual did something to Latimer's son then it's easy to understand why he reacted the way he did. 

"At the hearing, Latimer's attorney, Harvey Steinberg, told the court that he has been contacted by law enforcement concerning an investigation of a sexual assault of Latimer's 4-year-old son that was allegedly perpetrated by one of the individuals at that poker game," according to ESPN's Adam Schefter and John Keim.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2892318-police-investigating-alleged-sexual-assault-of-cody-latimers-4-year-old-son.amp.html

I really try my best to not rush to judgement on all players arrests....almost to the point of being the "let it all play out guy" until we know everything. Arrests like this really reinforce that. I know there are some despicable crimes athletes have been accused and convicted of....but by and large an arrest grabs headlines and without fault we find out what really happened days later. 

Again....his attorneys job is to stop the tidal wave coming at these guys and offer an initial glimpse into the world of what really happened but I swear. Anymore arrests of athletes I'm waiting 72 hours until I comment on. 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I really try my best to not rush to judgement on all players arrests....almost to the point of being the "let it all play out guy" until we know everything. Arrests like this really reinforce that. I know there are some despicable crimes athletes have been accused and convicted of....but by and large an arrest grabs headlines and without fault we find out what really happened days later. 

Again....his attorneys job is to stop the tidal wave coming at these guys and offer an initial glimpse into the world of what really happened but I swear. Anymore arrests of athletes I'm waiting 72 hours until I comment on. 

CNN O.J. Simpson Trial News: Gloves

Archived