Comic relief

So, a couple weeks ago I saw a mouse in the house. Ever since then my wife is convinced there is a mouse because of the way the cats have been acting. 

I haven't told her I saw one. Just waiting for it to show itself so she can scream and jump up on the kitchen table. 

Come on mouse. 

Well she literally just found out as I was typing this! Perfect timing. 

Hahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!

Edited by mrflynn03
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

So, a couple weeks ago I saw a mouse in the house. Ever since then my wife is convinced there is a mouse because of the way the cats have been acting. 

I haven't told her I saw one. Just waiting for it to show itself so she can scream and jump up on the kitchen table. 

Come on mouse. 

Hahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!

She's so mad. She even ball tagged me. Ouch!

It was worth it. 

Edited by mrflynn03
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

Come on mouse. 

Hahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!

First, we may want to set up a watch to see if Mr Flynn is still with the living, after his wife saw this....

Second, here’s a mouse story —

Taking my daughter back to school in NH (pre-Covid). Rent a car at Boston Logan. Some cheap rental company, because it was cheap. Driving I95, night time, going around 80.

My daughter, in passenger seat, suddenly shrieks, and bats at her shoulder, something hits my leg. I’m like, what was that? She says I don’t know but something tickled my ear. It’s dark, can’t see anything. I take the next exit and pull over, search the car, can’t find anything. 
Get back on the inter-state, back up to 80, semis on either side,my daughter suddenly shrieks again - she says oh my god I see it, it’s on my suitcase behind us looking at me! I say what - what is it?she says it’s a mouse! 
We’re driving, fast, it’s dark, the mouse suddenly scampers under the seats. I’m like Jesus Christ it better not go for my pant leg! We’re close to the hotel now, I pull off the exit, still haven’t seen where the little thing went, as I slow down my daughter shrieks again! I’m getting used to it now. She says it’s next to your arm on the console! I loo down and the mouse is sitting there between us looking at me. I roll the window down and grab the mouse and swing it out the window - what a drive lol 

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

First, we may want to set up a watch to see if Mr Flynn is still with the living, after his wife saw this....

Taking my daughter back to school in NH (pre-Covid). Rent a car at Boston Logan. Some cheap rental company, because it was cheap. Driving I95, night time, going around 80.

My daughter, in passenger seat, suddenly shrieks, and bats at her shoulder, something hits my leg. I’m like, what was that? She says I don’t know but something tickled my ear. It’s dark, can’t see anything. I take the next exit and pull over, search the car, can’t find anything. 
Get back on the inter-state, back up to 80, semis on either side,my daughter suddenly shrieks again - she says oh my god I see it, it’s on my suitcase behind us looking at me! I say what - what is it?she says it’s a mouse! 
We’re driving, fast, it’s dark, the mouse suddenly scampers under the seats. I’m like Jesus Christ it better not go for my pant leg! We’re close to the hotel now, I pull off the exit, still haven’t seen where the little thing went, as I slow down my daughter shrieks again! I’m getting used to it now. She says it’s next to your arm on the console! I loo down and the mouse is sitting there between us looking at me. I roll the window down and grab the mouse and swing it out the window - what a drive lol 

When I came home with mouse traps she was on top of the kitchen table. I'm still alive at the moment, but if you dont hear from me for a few days I guess check the obituaries.  Lol. 

Hilarious and unique story hoopster. One of a kind. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Are you sure that you didn't copy that from a movie. If not it needs to be in one. Thst would be a great scene.. Great story you and your daughter  will laugh about for many years.

• Like 1