Comic relief

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Since we're going Far Side, here's one of my favorites...1595794474_EatlikeKings.jpg.1393cca85755c252bf5d65ee5f603b63.jpg

Gary Larson was a comedic genius.  I honestly can't think of a more skilled comic writer.

Not arguing your statement at all.  Love Gary L.  Named our last dog Ginger in honor of his two frame cartoon titled..."What we say to dogs"..."What dogs hear".   Also liked Bloom County by Berke Breathed...ack ack.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Not arguing your statement at all.  Love Gary L.  Named our last dog Ginger in honor of his two frame cartoon titled..."What we say to dogs"..."What dogs hear".   Also liked Bloom County by Berke Breathed...ack ack.

here you go...

Ginger.jpeg.5a3137d710625940d34cc0bc1e5d4db2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

here you go...

Ginger.jpeg.5a3137d710625940d34cc0bc1e5d4db2.jpeg

LOL!!!  That's the one.  Had a copy of this and a large photo of my dog, Ginger...a close-up of just her face looking into the camera posted in my work cube for ten years.  Sweet calm expression that dogs can get that just made me smile every day.  God, I loved that dog.    😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Not sure if this goes under comic relief or under stupid criminals or where to put it but we can see some of Kentuckys finest at a T Ball game. Cracks me up and makes me sad at the same time. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/parents-coaches-face-possible-charges-223848768.html

I’m going to guess that half of the individuals involved in the fisticuffs couldn’t spell “t-ball” if you spotted them the “-ball”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2