Comic relief

I don't know if this comedic relief or what....but I have to have the 2 smelliest garbage cans in all of Central Indiana going. Summer heat, weekend of beer/food/leftover sweet corn/rotisserie chicken......I just went to Kroger and bought bleach, dryer sheets, baking soda, cleaning vinegard and dumped all of it in both totes. Good Lord!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't know if this comedic relief or what....but I have to have the 2 smelliest garbage cans in all of Central Indiana going. Summer heat, weekend of beer/food/leftover sweet corn/rotisserie chicken......I just went to Kroger and bought bleach, dryer sheets, baking soda, cleaning vinegard and dumped all of it in both totes. Good Lord!!

Had the same problem.

So I put my lawn sprinkler at the end of the driveway, then put the trash bin upside down, directly over it, to completely enclose the spray. 

Turned the water on full blast.

Gave the trash bin an interior car wash, so to speak, for 30 minutes.  Totally worked, and now all the neighbors do it at least once a year.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Madison22 said:

Had the same problem.

So I put my lawn sprinkler at the end of the driveway, then put the trash bin upside down, directly over it, to completely enclose the spray. 

Gave the trash bin an interior car wash, so to speak, for 30 minutes.  Totally worked, and now all the neighbors do it at least once a year.

Pickup isn't until Wednesday so we have to wait it out 2 more days....but those totes are getting the cleanse of their lifetime that evening.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Madison22 said:

Had the same problem.

You may be a redneck if.....

You used to go "muddin" in your 4x4 and to wash the undercarriage, You park over the lawn sprinkler over night. Or so I've heard. 

Necessity is the mother of all invention ! 

OHH, You are an accomplished Redneck, If it's the neighbors Sprinkler.. :)

Edited by Joe_Hoopsier
  • Haha 1