Comic relief

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

I've seen that one before and I laughed as much this time as I did then.  This is an all-time classic.

Indeed...people down here in Florida might not appreciate it...but in certain parts of the country that get like 1-2 big snows a year....it's SO THE TRUTH lol. I remember working in a pharmacy and crazy people coming in looking for rock salt and shovels....next year I special ordered like a pallet of each and made a fortune off them when everyone else sold out in town and I'm selling them for double the msrp lol. Like who buys a snow shovel and rock salt from a pharmacy.......THESE PEOPLE LOL.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

Lol, I have about 6 tape measures and still have trouble finding one. That's how I ended up with so many. 

PlzQCf4H.thumb.jpeg.7f256608120c592d7a224929545028ef.jpeg

It's probably in your child's toy bin.....that is where I find 50% of my stuff! Then the other half is in a drawer it doesn't belong after my wife has picked it up and "put it away"....despite knowing full well that drawer is not my tool box/cabinet.

I should also note that both of them do this in the middle of my job...before I have finished. I don't just leave tools laying around after I'm done.

Edited by dgambill

6 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

May be a cartoon of text that says 'STOP! WHATS THAT SOUND? HEY! CRACK! EVERYBODY LOOK WHAT'S GOING DAWN! Pult laigh@rubescarloons.com There's something happening here, for what it's worth.'

This brings back a bad memory! In San Francisco with my SIL, Downtown at a fairly major street. We were waiting for the pedestrian green. There was a bus at the bus stop between us and the intersection. Green light but as we are walking the people across the street were waving and yelling, it took a few seconds to walk the width of the bus. Just as our next step would’ve put us in the way. Vrooooooooom. Probably going 50 at least and passed us by about a foot!

If you ever see people waving and yelling, take notice!!

• Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 4:04 PM, mrflynn03 said:

Lol, I have about 6 tape measures and still have trouble finding one. That's how I ended up with so many. 

PlzQCf4H.thumb.jpeg.7f256608120c592d7a224929545028ef.jpeg

I should have a PhD in losing pencils. 

I once looked around on the ground around where I had my table saw set up for at least 3-4 minutes, looking for the pencil I thought I just tossed down. I was holding the damn thing in my teeth the whole time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I should have a PhD in losing pencils. 

I once looked around on the ground around where I had my table saw set up for at least 3-4 minutes, looking for the pencil I thought I just tossed down. I was holding the damn thing in my teeth the whole time. 

I have a promo code for Prevagen if you need it (it's supposed to help these kind of things). The only potential problem, I found an ex, 14 years later and I wasn't even looking for her. They said I had my dosage to high. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I have a promo code for Prevagen if you need it (it's supposed to help these kind of things). The only potential problem, I found an ex, 14 years later and I wasn't even looking for her. They said I had my dosage to high. 

Oh I’m well past that even having a prayer. About 8 years ago, I was diagnosed with ADHD. Never had a clue until then, and I was 30 at the time. Medication does help with short term memory, but it’s not perfect, and I can still lose pencils like nobody’s business. And yes, I had taken my meds that day…lol. 

• Haha 2