Comic relief

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

Omg...can't believe that is a real thing...how does someone not troll every bar in town with "Closing Time-Semisonic".....non stop for like 4 hours!

Gonna follow my daughter and her buds bar-hopping this weekend using Life 360 and play "Old Time Rock & Roll" repetitively in every bar they go to.

...or maybe "Born in the USA"...that would be even more obnoxious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

Omg...can't believe that is a real thing...how does someone not troll every bar in town with "Closing Time-Semisonic".....non stop for like 4 hours!

A buddy of mine has that app.  We were at a bar in Sturgis a year ago, not during the rally.  Anyway, he played "Afternoon Delight" over and over until they finally zapped the juke box.  LMAO thinking about the patrons asking WTF keeps playing this song.

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Gonna follow my daughter and her buds bar-hopping this weekend using Life 360 and play "Old Time Rock & Roll" repetitively in every bar they go to.

...or maybe "Born in the USA"...that would be even more obnoxious.

If my daughter ever goes bar hopping I'm playing...."Somebody's watching me-Rockwell". May have to get more direct if she doesn't get the picture...but you catch my drift lol.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

If my daughter ever goes bar hopping I'm playing...."Somebody's watching me-Rockwell". May have to get more direct if she doesn't get the picture...but you catch my drift lol.

Not the same context but when I was teaching I had an ipod classroom and if I thought someone was cheating on a test I would play Your Cheating Heart. Man you should have seen the worry and red faces on those that were guilty. Not many ever had a poker face.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BDB said:

A buddy of mine has that app.  We were at a bar in Sturgis a year ago, not during the rally.  Anyway, he played "Afternoon Delight" over and over until they finally zapped the juke box.  LMAO thinking about the patrons asking WTF keeps playing this song.

I'd use it as my own special effects.  Anytime I entered a bar, I'd make sure I'd have something like the theme from "The Delta Force" playing. 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I'd use it as my own special effects.  Anytime I entered a bar, I'd make sure I'd have something like the theme from "The Delta Force" playing. 

So not  "S-D-M by 20 Fingers/Gillette" lol.....I'd probably roll in like these guys..."What is love-Haddaway"...I'm such a dork lol

Roxbury_guys.jpg