IU officially in Gavitt Games per Zagoria....

4 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

This schedule is going to be pretty darn tough. Assuming we might get someone like Xavier to keep travel reduced early on? We head to Maui, return from that...probably a road ACC game, Crossroads game. Really hope this one is a home game. Not to mention 2 conference games in the middle of all this.

4 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

After a decade of saying how easy our schedule has been before B1G play, people are going to be blowing up Hostess n Little Debbie begging for a cupcake this year.  🧁🧁🤣🤣🤣

I want 5 laydowns of all laydowns for the remaining games to be schedule and I don't care if people get upset. Not to mention 16 of 20 Big 10 games will be against really good competition...this might be one of the toughest (on paper) schedules we've had in decades. Especially if they give us at Virginia in ACC game.

29 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I want 5 laydowns of all laydowns for the remaining games to be schedule and I don't care if people get upset. Not to mention 16 of 20 Big 10 games will be against really good competition...this might be one of the toughest (on paper) schedules we've had in decades. Especially if they give us at Virginia in ACC game.

2 of the 5 were announced a few weeks back.  Can’t remember who they were 

Was a time when a guy who just moved back to B-town, after saying he would not return after getting fired,  would start the season out by playing the best in the country. And would beat them.  Also think he said Jordan was his GOAT at one time.

If you can't run with the Big Dogs... then you have no business being on the track.   Forget PU.... screw UK.

I think we will get Xavier, Villanova, or Marquette.  We have already played Creighton recently in this...Marquette too I think.  So may scratch them.  It won't be Butler since we already play then regularly.  I wouldn't be shocked if it is Xavier.

58 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I think we will get Xavier, Villanova, or Marquette.  We have already played Creighton recently in this...Marquette too I think.  So may scratch them.  It won't be Butler since we already play then regularly.  I wouldn't be shocked if it is Xavier.

If location proximity plays any role due to the Covid situation I bet you are right about Xavier being our opponent.

Archived