UK's Administration Finally Drops the Hammer

Just now, FKIM01 said:

...ahhh...the sacrificial lamb for the crooked men's basketball program...

I was just thinking about the hazing/nudity thing. 

As I recall, there was a viral video of Anthony Davis getting his bare ass spanked back when he played for the Cay-uts.  Nothing was done.  Literally nothing.  

The cheerleaders do basically the same thing, sans the spanking, and the program gets blown up.

2 hours ago, cybergates said:

Funny that is their most successful program!:rollinglaugh:

Of my dozen or so years living there it ain’t no joke. Cheerleading in Kentucky is like basketball in Indiana. In a town of 15k people there is usually multiple cheerleading and tumbling gyms and businesses. It’s a huge deal and I won’t lie...UK is the premier college cheerleading program in the country. Parents kill to get their girls on high school and competition squads...think that Texas mom...that serious.

That all said I’d love to also see the proof...they have some very pretty girls lol.

44 minutes ago, ATX_sig said:

Yeh, a thread about naked drunk cheerleader with no pictures is cruel.  Does this help in their recruiting.  I thought it was Cal and his snake oil pitch. 

Screw Cal. We're talking naked cheerleaders. I'm thinking of going back to college, and I already know everything.

59 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Wrong sport? 

No. Purdue basketball in the 80's was football on hardwood. Some of those guys couldn't hit a barn with a bazooka. I hated those Purdue teams. But they won. More than I liked.

So Kudos. And much respect. Keady was a good coach. I just threw up.

53 minutes ago, Officer Obie said:

No. Purdue basketball in the 80's was football on hardwood. Some of those guys couldn't hit a barn with a bazooka. I hated those Purdue teams. But they won. More than I liked.

So Kudos. And much respect. Keady was a good coach. I just threw up.

Ahh I see what you did there. 

Archived