Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
OGIUAndy

TE Khameron Taylor (grad transfer) commits

There was some talk about him starting with this post. It wasn't on the recruiting board (I blame @Seeking6 lol).

Another thing I like about this signing is that he's a 1 year guy. We don't have many available scholarships for this coming class, so this won't hurt our recruiting for next year.  Since we had the scholarship available for this fall, might as well use it on somebody. 

• Like 1

I just watched the 1st half of one of their games (this one), and Taylor was only sent out on a route once. It was on a 2 point conversion at the end of the half, he faked a block and was wide open, but the QB sailed it over his head.  The rest of his time in, he blocked every play.

As for his blocking, it was a little hit or miss.  He seemed a little rough blocking in space, but when he had a guy lined up across from him, he was really solid.  I wonder what they're planning for him weight wise. Leave him at 270, bulk up to almost be a 6th OL, or slim down a bit to be a little quicker.  I will say, for being 270, he didn't look heavy at all. A lot of that 270 looked like muscle.