Coach Miller interview with Evan Daniels on recruiting...

6 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Can't disagree with you in terms of our free throw shooting. In terms of late free throw shooting...and an exception. When De'Ron Davis salted away the game against  MSU.

Fast forward to approx 1:30 :

2.2.19 De'Ron Davis Highlights vs. Michigan State

Thank You from the Mile Hi!  What a great exception to the rule and I loved that "shooters" bounce on the first one LOL!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

De"Ron WILLED that first shot in.  LOL

De'Ron WILLED more for this team in 2019 than just in that game and it's a shame he didn't get a chance to showcase this WILLING power on the NATIONS biggest stage.  He finally showed glimpses of what we all wanted from day one but for whatever reason it came too late.  Thank You De'Ron for representing the candy stripes!

4 minutes ago, BornHoosier said:

De'Ron WILLED more for this team in 2019 than just in that game and it's a shame he didn't get a chance to showcase this WILLING power on the NATIONS biggest stage.  He finally showed glimpses of what we all wanted from day one but for whatever reason it came too late.  Thank You De'Ron for representing the candy stripes!

From a guy who followed De'Ron since 8th grade.  Going to many of his high school games as well.... I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words. 

Next up for De'Ron.  BB in Europe.

On 5/29/2020 at 2:14 PM, IU Scott said:

I went back to 75-76 season and IU has only had 6 teams to shot over 75% for a season.  I also looked at RMK's 3 championship teams and their FT%

76- 68%

81- 71%

87- 77%

Moral to the story is when your this dominant in other areas as a whole, FT% is less of an importance stat!  Hoosier teams under CAM haven't even made the tournament let alone win a NC so this is even more impressive of a stat for the 76, 81 & 87 teams!  Thanks for the history, did not know this!

Archived