Justin Smith transferring

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Sark said:

That happens in every sport of every program at about any college. It’s not unique at all. Feel bad for kids when it’s obvious that they’re not going to be able to continue with the team, but it’s the reality everywhere.

I did not say he got done wrong, I said I can feel a little empathy for the guy.  The girl dumping the guy in my scenario did not do anything wrong, she thought the guy was good enough to be her friend, just was not interested from a dating standpoint.

I just don't see the point in piling on the kid because he got a little upset at having his dream crushed.

6 hours ago, dgambill said:

Sympathetic but I don’t feel bad for sure...kid got a year to live the dream almost all us Indiana kids had growing up. Most never get even that. Life isn’t necessarily fair. The old saying better to have loved and lost then not ever to have loved at all.

As for your ex banging in front of you....man some of you think about some weird stuff...never in my life could I think up such a scenario lol. Anyways I don’t judge lol..

Lol, it was about the closest I could come to the type of nut punch it probably felt like to him.

Also want to add, I would not have offered him the scholarship in the first place, he was not a high D1 kid, but it still probably sucked for him. 

5 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Lol, it was about the closest I could come to the type of nut punch it probably felt like to him.

Also want to add, I would not have offered him the scholarship in the first place, he was not a high D1 kid, but it still probably sucked for him. 

Oh I understand...I would be devastated again the kid got to live a dream that few will ever get and yes he wasn’t a B1G athlete.

6 hours ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Nut punch? I heard @bluegrassIU is turned on by that sort of thing! 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, IUFLA said:

Certainly not a school I would have predicted...

But Musselman does green light his guys to shoot 3s...they shot almost 200 more 3s than IU did and only shot .334 to our .326...

Switch Justin teams and the percentages probably flip flop (kidding, sorta)

Archived