Outdoors - Fishing/Hunting/Hiking/Etc

12 hours ago, Reacher said:

I was in AZ for a few days and got in some nice hiking. Covered a lot of ground. Went to White Tank Mountain Regional Park, The McDowell Sonoran Preserve and a nice trail outside of Payson. Calves are still a little tight. 

20210220_103427.jpg

Did you get me a shirt?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, rico said:

Kind of funny sitting out there today fishing.  Chances are tomorrow might be my last day of the season.  I need to get focused on my next outdoor season...beer drinkin'  LOL

shroom.jpg

Uh huh!  Just as I thought.  Magic mushrooms!!  😂

Edited by jv1972iu
  • Haha 1

My wife is doing another two weeks on the Appalachian Trail the first of May. Her goal is 150 miles in 10-11 days.

I will be pulling our camper down to the Knoxville and staying in a full hookup campground with cable.

My son and his family live about 10 minutes from the campground so I will get to spend time with him and the grandkids and do some projects for him.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, jefftheref said:

My wife is doing another two weeks on the Appalachian Trail the first of May. Her goal is 150 miles in 10-11 days.

I will be pulling our camper down to the Knoxville and staying in a full hookup campground with cable.

My son and his family live about 10 minutes from the campground so I will get to spend time with him and the grandkids and do some projects for him.

If you see any 40 somethings walking around with IU gear on, it could be the southern branch of the Rico Clan.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, FritzIam4IU said:

These guys were hanging out in the back of our property this week...black and white swans. My wife started feeding them so they come up the hill from the lake to get food from us.

image0(10).jpeg

I wonder how those would taste?  LOL

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

My wife would try to take you out if you tried that...she is protective of the swans ha. We do have a group of about 9 deer that also frequent our property.

One tastes like chicken, the other tastes like venison...😉

• Haha 1