Lander ahead of TJD in draft

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Is he the guy that use to post here about recruits who is a High school coach on Indy.  Is Lander down in Bloomington player or where he see Lander play.

Kendrick is Evansville. By all accounts pretty dialed in. Contrary to many he was one of the first that said JB Jr sticking with IU. He actually tweeted it a day or two before announcement. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IUskim said:

Has anybody found out his true age yet? Will he be able to be a one and done or will he actually not turn 19 until the 21 season? I’m speaking on Lander of course. 

Someone (I think it was on this site) said that he turns 18 in August. That means he'd be eligible for the draft next year.

1 hour ago, IUskim said:

Has anybody found out his true age yet? Will he be able to be a one and done or will he actually not turn 19 until the 21 season? I’m speaking on Lander of course. 

I don't know his birthday.  However In February of 2020... Lander was 17 years of age. 

25 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

Someone (I think it was on this site) said that he turns 18 in August. That means he'd be eligible for the draft next year.

Not by much. I know the rule is one year out of high school AND turn 19 in the calendar year of the draft. 

11 hours ago, IUskim said:

Not by much. I know the rule is one year out of high school AND turn 19 in the calendar year of the draft. 

So... if you're born before Dec 31st you're eligible.  

Basically.. a little over half the kids in any class are eligible the prior year for the draft, if the reclassify. 

On 6/27/2020 at 5:32 PM, Seeking6 said:

Kendrick is Evansville. By all accounts pretty dialed in. Contrary to many he was one of the first that said JB Jr sticking with IU. He actually tweeted it a day or two before announcement. 

Essentially the main guy when it comes to info from Evansville.  

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

So... if you're born before Dec 31st you're eligible.  

Basically.. a little over half the kids in any class are eligible the prior year for the draft, if the reclassify. 

Yep. Probably why so many reclassify. 

Archived