Rivals Final 2020 rankings out

23 hours ago, Drroogh said:

To me the most important ranking at this time is the CAM ranking! How does coach Miller rank these guys based on what he has seen? Have to say he has had some misses like Jake, who I thought was going to be the X factor. Shows how much I know! All in all, I'm happy with the players he has brought in, but like I said what do I know!

Jake counldnt stay away from parties and get in the gym.

All I know about rankings is that for the 2021 class, the best guard, and maybe the best overall player is a kid from Coronado High School in Henderson, NV (where i am), named Jaden Hardy.  Everyone, except apparently IU, is after him.  He's a 6'5" guard, primarily shooting guard, who does everything.  Averaged 30+ points, 8 1/2 rebounds and around 7 or 8 assists per game as a Junior.  I mentioned him on this board last year.  How can we get Archie to at least look out this way?

14 minutes ago, IUguy said:

All I know about rankings is that for the 2021 class, the best guard, and maybe the best overall player is a kid from Coronado High School in Henderson, NV (where i am), named Jaden Hardy.  Everyone, except apparently IU, is after him.  He's a 6'5" guard, primarily shooting guard, who does everything.  Averaged 30+ points, 8 1/2 rebounds and around 7 or 8 assists per game as a Junior.  I mentioned him on this board last year.  How can we get Archie to at least look out this way?

Probably be the kind of player that might go the G-league route or go to the NBA if they change the age requirement.

44 minutes ago, IUguy said:

I think you answered your own question.  If everyone is on him we have no shot at a top 10 player out west with no connections.  On top of that we have a good amount of wings on roster and a few we are recruiting, Archie would probably rather roll with them than a one and done that may not even fit the system. 

Archived