Racial tensions

rico

Just now, mrflynn03 said:

But rioting doesn't work.  This crap is pushed by billionaires, George Soros, and owned media.  We are being spoon fed the extreme when 90% of us exist in the middle. 

But that 10 percent is ruining things for the 90 percent who is doing the right things.  Don't get me wrong I am very upset we are still having these kind of things happening in today's day and age.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Open fire.  What else is left?  

Makes me sad that we are experiencing the worst time in America since 1968, but I'm ready and willing to fight if needed.  

I'd say this is worse than 68. We have a global pandemic, the worst unemployment ever I believe, an economic crash that is being artificially postponed and now riots. 

Just now, IU Scott said:

But that 10 percent is ruining things for the 90 percent who is doing the right things.  Don't get me wrong I am very upset we are still having these kind of things happening in today's day and age.

Totally agree, but most people are to damn dumb to realize the are being used and manipulated.  The internet and social media, and the abandoning of god has led to this.  

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Showing riots in LA right now and they are showing people looting a shoe store.  You are seeing people coming out with 3 or 4 shoe boxes.

What else were they suppose to do??? Stay home and not steal shoes!?! 

Anyone seen this?  What those cops did is wrong no doubt. All 4 need to be put awayy

But the riots and response is uncalled for. Let justice do it work. The wheels of government move slow. But no need to burn down city blocks.

My question is why did they walk him across the street when there was a patrol car right there.  Read him his rights?  

2 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Why is Antifa, a white terrorist organization, participating in destroying businesses in black neighborhoods.  Just wondering?

I honestly didn't realize "white" was one of their great requirements. I dont mean that lightly, I didnt realize they were color oriented. 

17 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I honestly didn't realize "white" was one of their great requirements. I dont mean that lightly, I didnt realize they were color oriented. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

Their main requirements are being communist jackbooted thugs. Predominantly, white, live in their parents basements, bootlickers.  But anyone can join, regardless of color. 

27 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Their main requirements are being communist jackbooted thugs. Predominantly, white, live in their parents basements, bootlickers.  But anyone can join, regardless of color. 

Gotcha Gotcha.  Obviously I understand they're scum, just had never looked into the requirements of any of that. Thanks for the info. 

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Why don't we riot every time a cop is killed in the line of duty or gang related murders?

You realize how it’s different when it’s an agent of the government right?  

Molotov cocktails are now being thrown this is escalating fast. With modern technology that’s not a good thing I’m seeing stuff on Facebook about how to counter police tactics.  Governor of Minny needs to be recalled.  His trying to ignore the problem let it escalate. Then he goes on the news about being tough but then comes out with a totally weak response. 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

You realize how it’s different when it’s an agent of the government right?  

Molotov cocktails are now being thrown this is escalating fast. With modern technology that’s not a good thing I’m seeing stuff on Facebook about how to counter police tactics.  Governor of Minny needs to be recalled.  His trying to ignore the problem let it escalate. Then he goes on the news about being tough but then comes out with a totally weak response. 

We need another Martin Luther King Jr. and another JFK right about now.  

Just now, mrflynn03 said:

We need another Martin Luther King Jr. and another JFK right about now.  

Id say Eisenhower. A non politician but a true leader who sought to find a middle path between the parties and who was popular enough to actually succeed.  

But regardless we need real leaders to step up.  

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Id say Eisenhower. A non politician but a true leader who sought to find a middle path between the parties and who was popular enough to actually succeed.  

But regardless we need real leaders to step up.  

Easy to forget about Eisenhower, but I agree. We need leaders who are principled and represent the majority, the middle, but also those on the fringes.

The 50's would have been a helluva time to grow up in.

47 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

They aren't an organization and don't have requirements. Antifa literally means anti-fascists; it's about as opposite of being a bootlicker as you can get.

6 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

They aren't an organization and don't have requirements. Antifa literally means anti-fascists; it's about as opposite of being a bootlicker as you can get.

They dont have an organized command structure, but for people who consider themselves anti-fascist they sure do exhibit fascist behavior.

There are real riots spurred by justified pent-up up frustration and outrage at these continuing, repeat killings of unarmed black men by cops. What happened here was murder, by an officer of the law, a representative of government, whose duty is to protect the public, and, obviously, it’s not an isolated incident. That’s awful.

Then their are riots spurred by people with agendas, or politics, who are taking advantage of the situation. That’s awful too. 

9 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

What method would you suggest? They've tried peaceful protest, they've tried voting, so what should they do?

Eventually, as @mrflynn03 said, force will be met with force...

And I do think this is maybe a tipping point...I have not met one person who doesn't think this cop should go to jail for a long, long, time...

Appeasement toward the people who're participating in the violence is just as dangerous as tolerating government overreach. 

You say "they've tried voting" but have they? How many young people even understand how our government works? They really don't teach civics in school like they use to...either that or the kids aren't paying attention. I've seen articles and news clips where the press have asked college kids basic questions about government structure and they can't answer.

There's a "lunatic fringe" on each side. The 80% of us that may have differences but do have a clue can't just sit back and watch those people manipulate us, and eventually destroy The Great Experiment.

I know I certainly won't...

Archived