From the what are they doing now file. Marcus Thigpen

• 1 month later...

Thank you!  I love "where are they now" posts!

This makes me want to see if anyone I know is still in touch with either of Lamar Mills or Mose Richardson from well before Thigpen's time. My friends kd I  played a lot of pick up ball(basketball) games with them when we were early teens and they were still in Bloomington.We always liked going right at the bigger older guys who we knew.Good times and also  good times seeing and recalling those returns!. Same with the teams for Thigpen's own playing seasons!

He was so explosive! I actually  hadn't forgot him at all 😄.Too bad those teams he played on lacked a consistent defensive side..

Thanks again for the share! 

6 hours ago, jblaz13 said:

Thank you!  I love "where are they now" posts!

This makes me want to see if anyone I know is still in touch with either of Lamar Mills or Mose Richardson from well before Thigpen's time. My friends kd I  played a lot of pick up ball(basketball) games with them when we were early teens and they were still in Bloomington.We always liked going right at the bigger older guys who we knew.Good times and also  good times seeing and recalling those returns!. Same with the teams for Thigpen's own playing seasons!

He was so explosive! I actually  hadn't forgot him at all 😄.Too bad those teams he played on lacked a consistent defensive side..

Thanks again for the share! 

Lamar Mills. Currently the defensive co-ordinator with a semi pro football team.

Lamar Mills

8 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Lamar Mills. Currently the defensive co-ordinator with a semi pro football team.

Lamar Mills

Oh, wow! Thank you! I'll be reaching out to this dude sometime soon! :)

It's been so long, but I was audacious enough to guard.and go at guys his size back then, so why not be about getting back in touch, right .Lol 

I had no clue that Lamar is his middle name, either.

I appreciate you Mile! 

1 minute ago, jblaz13 said:

Oh, wow! Thank you! I'll be reaching out to this dude sometime soon! :)

It's been so long, but I was audacious enough to guard.and go at guys his size back then, so why not be about getting back in touch, right .Lol 

I had no clue that Lamar is his middle name, either.

I appreciate you Mile! 

Thank you Jon.  I appreciate you as well.  And my plan is to check on Mose Richardson with the IU Alumni Association tomorrow... to see what I can find about him these days, for you

Thank you again!  I'm excited to see if they have any info to pass along to you.

I'll also ask Lamar about Mose when I can make time, of course all depending on whether I get a response back from him.I know at the time they were pretty tight.

I would guess it is just a matter of successfully reaching Lamar directly myself, or not. Very cool to even have a lead at all!

18 hours ago, jblaz13 said:

Thank you again!  I'm excited to see if they have any info to pass along to you.

I'll also ask Lamar about Mose when I can make time, of course all depending on whether I get a response back from him.I know at the time they were pretty tight.

I would guess it is just a matter of successfully reaching Lamar directly myself, or not. Very cool to even have a lead at all!

Indiana's Alumni Association was not able to help me.

So I did an online search. And found this :

Mose Richardson Jr.'s email & phone | UBS's Vice President - Wealth Management email

Mose Richardson Jr. - Financial Advisor in Cincinnati, OH | WiserAdvisor.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 4:01 PM, milehiiu said:

Thank you! It's been a "busy" week here, although it's mainly been father-son time.

Much appreciated.I'll reach out soon hopefully before mid-week and update anything I'm at liberty to share in the "Where are they now" context if I get lucky enough on my attempts.  I'm just glad to be seeing it confirmed that Lamar and Mose are both ok. Fancy job titles and all .Lol

1 minute ago, jblaz13 said:

Thank you! It's been a "busy" week here, although it's mainly been father-son time.

Much appreciated.I'll reach out soon hopefully before mid-week and update anything I'm at liberty to share in the "Where are they now" context if I get lucky enough on my attempts.  I'm just glad to be seeing it confirmed that Lamar and Mose are both ok. Fancy job titles and all .Lol

You are welcome. And stay safe, my friend. 

Archived