Bruce Thornton Commits to Ohio State

5 minutes ago, KDB said:

The Rivals article Calihoosier posted above he lists Georgia, Ohio State, Purdue, Alabama, and Indiana as some of the schools in frequent contact.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's the top five. Sounds like Georgia, IU and Purdue are positioned the best early on in this one.

I like that he's releasing a top five this early, not that he couldn't add schools in the future, but no other blue bloods involved at this point I'd say is a positive.

I would like to see Thornton come to IU because we need a pg in that class.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there is genuine interest on both sides here.  I spoke with his coach today.  I will share that when I get it written up.

Included us in his top 5 along with OSU, PU, UGA, and Alabama 

So AJ helping us with Skyy and another Georgia kid who might just want to get out of football country and head to Hoopsville. Top 30 prospect who understands that if/when Lander leaves early he could

Posted Images

My number 1 pg wish in that class. I know we have a couple Indiana kids people love but I just sense a toughness, a bulldog in this kid and one that is willing to put team first ahead of stats etc. Fit really well with the kind of kids we already have like Trey and Anthony.

• Like 2

Thornton 22 and Gibbs-Lawhorn 23?? Thornton is going to play off the ball some this year in HS because he is playing with another top rated pg in the country on his team. Obviously if Rob and Khristian work out this year we can show how two pgs can play together.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • KDB changed the title to Bruce Thornton Commits to Ohio State