Big Ten 2020

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Said they're close to figuring this out and that he wants it to be immediate. 

Ad a coach if they decide to go ahead and play in the fall, how long would it take for the players to be ready to play.  How much have they been practicing since they postponed the season.

Just now, IU Scott said:

Ad a coach if they decide to go ahead and play in the fall, how long would it take for the players to be ready to play.  How much have they been practicing since they postponed the season.

Idk how much they've been practicing. If everyone is on the same playing field... 2-3 weeks. First weekend in Oct they'd be ready for sure. 

4 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

I move that regardless of what Trump is doing with regard to the B10, and for whatever reason he is doing it, we refrain from discussing him in any context at all. 

No productive discussion lies down that road, and it's way too divisive.

That seems absolutely ridiculous. This was a GOOD thing, I refuse to look at it any other way. Most are HAPPY that this is happening. To feel otherwise, makes no sense. 

27 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I am wondering what UM and MSU will do since the Governor of Michigan has said that there will be no football in this state this year.  It will be great if we can actually have a season because I think this could be a special season for us.

I want to beat them. Especially MSU. Disgusting University 

30 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I am wondering what UM and MSU will do since the Governor of Michigan has said that there will be no football in this state this year.  It will be great if we can actually have a season because I think this could be a special season for us.

At this point they can sit things out. If there's a way to get a Big 10 season started by early October...I'm all for it. And I don't care who takes the credit. 

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Wondering how many games we can get in so the big ten can be part of the playoff system.

You could get at least 8 and as many as 10 in before the deadline of needing to have conference title by Dec 19th by my count. This whole thing is crazy. It plays out on many levels but don't want to cross the line of not talking about things on here.

For now I'll just say I hope it happens for the players and leave it at that.

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

They could easily play across the state line in Indiana or Ohio.

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I did not know if it is just can't play in the state or is it none of our teams can play anywhere.

I would say that would be the Gov of Michigan's best political move to let the Wolverines and Spartans play anywhere they want.

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Play road games and give the govs. there the bird.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Archived