Big Ten 2020

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Ummmm...Wisconsin has themselves a QB. Mertz looks poised and doesn't rattle. He's a freshman. I know it's Illinois but kid looks really, really polished.

He has looked really good. They haven't asked him to make too many tough throws, but all of his throws have been on the money. Had a couple nice throws to their TE.

Also, not surprised to see illinois getting stomped. I've said to my U of I friends for months that I think they're going to be running Lovie out of town by the end of the season. I'll always enjoy what Lovie did with the Bears, but he just isn't good there. Last year was a complete fluke.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

He has looked really good. They haven't asked him to make too many tough throws, but all of his throws have been on the money. Had a couple nice throws to their TE.

Also, not surprised to see illinois getting stomped. I've said to my U of I friends for months that I think they're going to be running Lovie out of town by the end of the season. I'll always enjoy what Lovie did with the Bears, but he just isn't good there. Last year was a complete fluke.

I think I've mentioned on here a couple of times. Have a hard time bashing Lovie for anything which makes me upset because I love bashing University of Illinois at all costs. 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

I think I've mentioned on here a couple of times. Have a hard time bashing Lovie for anything which makes me upset because I love bashing University of Illinois at all costs. 

Agreed. I was hoping he would just get it over last year and get out of town. Tired of watching him coach my least favorite team. 

16 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Last time I checked the score NW was killing Maryland 27-3 and Ramsey looked good.  Also UM offense looks really good and are up 35-17 at Minnesota

I almost never root for Michigan, but I am all for people exposing that fraud Minnesota team.  Fleck is a snake oil salesman and I don't think he's built for long term success.

Archived