Big Ten 2020

1 hour ago, rico said:

Got a kick out of this post by a Buckeye fan on a different board.  I give credit to poster "MWM"...

The Big Ten is going to have one of their dreaded down years. I don't see another legit quality team outside OSU, and even they were far from perfect. They're going to have to figure out a way to run the ball more effectively.

Maybe Penn State is better than they showed on Saturday (and that final play was BS. It seem very clear to me the ball hit the ground before the pylon), but they haven't been recruiting very well of late and I don't think they're going to be as good as they have been. Michigan may have a chance to be decent, but Minnesota looked so bad it was hard to tell. I have no faith in Harbaugh as a head coach. Wisconsin possibly if this QB can come back and be as good as he looked Friday. But it's hard to get too excited about Wisconsin until they actually win a big game.

The best a team looked outside of OSU was probably Nebraska.

I can't see the Big Ten getting more than OSU in the playoff...assuming they run the table.

For a school that won a title on one of the most egregious calls in sports history....I think Ohio St fans should stfu up about calls. If it wasn't that crap called by Terry Porter in corner end zone 10 minutes after fireworks were set off....they would have had 1 title (2014) over the last 4-5 decades. 1. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man......just listened to Tom Allen on JMV 1070 the fan. I could listen to him talk all the time. He is so inspiring, motivating with a stern but gentle disposition. If I could go back in time and have the privilege to play to him, I’d run through a brick wall for that guy. ......or at least try...🤕🥴💪🏼 

4 hours ago, rico said:

I thought it was funny that he looked all around the B1G and anointed Nebraska the 2nd best team after 1 week of conference play.

I got a kick out of the comment that it was hard to tell how good Michigan looked because of how bad Minnesota looked. When you beat a ranked team on the road 49-24, I'd say that's pretty good, regardless of what the other team did or didn't do. 

Just now, TheWatShot said:

I got a kick out of the comment that it was hard to tell how good Michigan looked because of how bad Minnesota looked. When you beat a ranked team on the road 49-24, I'd say that's pretty good, regardless of what the other team did or didn't do. 

Yeah, that was a head scratcher as well....Go Penn St.!

Archived