Big Ten 2020

8 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Could Illinois upset OSU next week in Champaign? They did it to Wisconsin, when the Illini were heavy underdogs

Penn State vs Michigan- That will be something to watch 

Minnesota vs Wisconsin- Can the Gophers continue their momentum? Or is Wisconsin going to put the hurt on them 

NW-MSU- Possible Trap game in East Lansing? 

Maryland vs Indiana- Will Covid be the winner of the game? 

Rutger at Purdue- Can both teams bounce back?

Players and coaches are sometimes just like fans. They read, see, and hear everything. No clue what the spread is but Ohio St is going to put a whooping on Illinois next week just remind everyone of how good they are.

No clue on Penn St/Michigan. Should be the Battle of Continued Failed Expectations Bowl brought to you by Tums. $200 Million a year into those programs and zilch to show for it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Players and coaches are sometimes just like fans. They read, see, and hear everything. No clue what the spread is but Ohio St is going to put a whooping on Illinois next week just remind everyone of how good they are.

No clue on Penn St/Michigan. Should be the Battle of Continued Failed Expectations Bowl brought to you by Tums. $200 Million a year into those programs and zilch to show for it.

Ohio State just beat the #9 team in the country and put up points against one of the best defenses in the country.  They should move up in rankings.  IU just lost by 7, with the change to win against the number 1,2,3 team in the country. IU deserves a chance to stay at 9 or move up.

Both teams were arguably at full strength.  Some nagging injuries keeping some guys out....but no missing Qb's do to covid.  

Just my lense :)

3 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

Ohio State just beat the #9 team in the country and put up points against one of the best defenses in the country.  They should move up in rankings.  IU just lost by 7, with the change to win against the number 1,2,3 team in the country. IU deserves a chance to stay at 9 or move up.

Both teams were arguably at full strength.  Some nagging injuries keeping some guys out....but no missing Qb's do to covid.  

Just my lense :)

That definitely would be the IU fan's take...but how does the rest of the country view the B1G?  

9 minutes ago, rico said:

That definitely would be the IU fan's take...but how does the rest of the country view the B1G?  

Great question.  I don't know...I live in the midwest :) Big Ten is at a disadvantage starting so late; However, our Hoosiers are at 9.  Eyes were on both teams yesterday and hopefully they saw the talent on both O and D.  

29 minutes ago, rico said:

Matt Weaver of peegs is retweeting a bunch of stuff.  National writers on college football very positive on IU.  This is great data for what you asked.  I would copy the link, but it embeds the entire feed on here.

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Iowa(-12) vs Nebraska 

Wisconsin(-21) vs Minnesota 

Northwestern(-9) vs Michigan State 

Indiana(-15) vs Maryland 

Purdue(-13) vs Rutgers 

Ohio State(-30) vs Illinois 

Michigan(-4) vs Penn State 

Looks like a bunch of blowouts except for the battle for last place.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Wasn't sure where to even put this. Did anyone else see Todd McShay get pulled from broadcast yesterday after his first clip from Wiscy/Northwestern game? Dude was either having a stroke or something else going on there. Hope he's feeling better today.

Later heard he left due to illness and there's been no further update today, I guess.

24 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Unreal. Of course it happens to our best defensive player. 

That's bad to hear.  I feel like he and Horvath are two guys that are most difficult to replace. 

Hope it's kept to one or two guys on your team and not a huge outbreak.   If we play Maryland this weekend I will consider ourselves lucky if we don't have several guys get it.

Archived