Big Ten 2020

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

I’m actively wanting every big ten team to win their bowl game simply because of the media loving the ACC and SEC. makes it easier Iowa and Purdue ain’t playing. But I still am okay with Wisconsin losing nonetheless. Call in a win win lol. 

It has been tough trying to cheer for Wisconsin, but I'm giving it a shot.  It hurts to do, but it helps us out if they win.

38 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

I’m actively wanting every big ten team to win their bowl game simply because of the media loving the ACC and SEC. makes it easier Iowa and Purdue ain’t playing. But I still am okay with Wisconsin losing nonetheless. Call in a win win lol. 

I'm absolutely rooting for the B1G. 

The announcers just said they think the B1G West is going to be better next year than the B1G East. They mentioned NW and Iowa being in the top 20, and Michigan being down but Minnesota being good. No mention of us or OSU being in the top 10, and Michigan beat Minnesota by 25 this season.

Just because you get paid for your opinions doesn't mean they're all good opinions.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

The announcers just said they think the B1G West is going to be better next year than the B1G East. They mentioned NW and Iowa being in the top 20, and Michigan being down but Minnesota being good. No mention of us or OSU being in the top 10, and Michigan beat Minnesota by 25 this season.

Just because you get paid for your opinions doesn't mean they're all good opinions.

I am doing my best not to tweet at those two idiots right now. 

Do we think Ramsey comes back? That'd be his 6th year on a college campus. 

50 minutes ago, btownqb said:

UW going to finish 4-3.. so all the Dbag Cyclone fans can choke on one that whined that we hadn't beaten anyone with a winning record, as if with this covid riddled season it really matters smh. 

And those turds up north.  For some reason they arbitrarily pick that out to justify why IU is a fluke in their mind.

I want Northwestern to win because it is good for the B1G, but it has annoyed me all year how they were basically given respect, and we earned it and never got it.  They made the B1G championship by being in a crappy West division, lost by more to OSU, somehow got picked over us for the Citrus Bowl, and Fitzgerald won the Dodd Trophy over Allen.  Kind of over them this year.

5 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I want Northwestern to win because it is good for the B1G, but it has annoyed me all year how they were basically given respect, and we earned it and never got it.  They made the B1G championship by being in a crappy West division, lost by more to OSU, somehow got picked over us for the Citrus Bowl, and Fitzgerald won the Dodd Trophy over Allen.  Kind of over them this year.

I think I’ll just take more pleasure in rooting against all SEC teams. 

Archived