Big Ten 2020

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Sure doesn't look like the best quarterback since Andrew Luck.  

Give me fields mid to late 1st round and let some trash org pick up Lawrence.  

Give me a healthy MP under center and I'll pass on both Fields and Lawrence., 

32 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

Michael Penix Jr.

Probably being a bit of a homer , but not without some degree of objectivity with his uipside either.R

It just donned on me that's where you were going.  I was thinking pro prospects and my love of Fields and wish colts would grab him.

Bit of a homer is a stretch.  Penix would have been on life support after that hit to the ribs.  Much less finishing off a legendary performance.

6 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

It just donned on me that's where you were going.  I was thinking pro prospects and my love of Fields and wish colts would grab him.

Bit of a homer is a stretch.  Penix would have been on life support after that hit to the ribs.  Much less finishing off a legendary performance.

Penix would've have been broke into two mini-me's on that hit..lol

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

Ramsey moving on. I assume that means no more football and into the real world.  

I think a lot of guys will pass up on a possible 6th year.  I played D1 baseball for a couple years, and the toll it takes is no joke.  Especially if you are a good student and working hard on your studies.  I was crazy and majored in Chemistry, and 9 months of baseball along with 15+ hours of classes was a non-stop grind.  I would guess a lot of guys will get to the point of an extra year not being worth it.  A lot of players can get a masters in 5 years too, so the extra 6th year would just be a waste of classes.

Archived