Big Ten 2020

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A native of Frankfort, Kentucky, Robinson was an ESPN 300 recruit in the 2019 class who initially committed to the Kentucky Wildcatsand received interest from many programs near his home, including the Louisville Cardinals, Indiana Hoosiers and Cincinnati Bearcats. He said that in addition to being closer to his mother, he's looking for an offense that can best feature his skills as a slot receiver.

We will see....

7 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

A native of Frankfort, Kentucky, Robinson was an ESPN 300 recruit in the 2019 class who initially committed to the Kentucky Wildcatsand received interest from many programs near his home, including the Louisville Cardinals, Indiana Hoosiers and Cincinnati Bearcats. He said that in addition to being closer to his mother, he's looking for an offense that can best feature his skills as a slot receiver.

We will see....

Pretty sure he will go to UK

37 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

We will see....

Prediction: Kentucky

20 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

Good. I had read it was down to UK and Purdue. That could have just been overly optimistic PU fans though. 

It wasn’t. Steve Wiltfong put out an article a few days ago saying it was 50/50 between UK and Purdue. Sucks to not land him but going back home made sense. 

12 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

It wasn’t. Steve Wiltfong put out an article a few days ago saying it was 50/50 between UK and Purdue. Sucks to not land him but going back home made sense. 

I saw an article the day he announced he was transferring and it sounded like he was definitely going to UK

20 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Any word on their DC?

Not sure what other coaches have been fired. Pretty sure Brohm uses the recently fired list like it's indeed.com.

I do think it is weird that they've hired 2 defensive position coaches before hiring a DC. I would guess that means they have somebody lined up calling the shots who just can't be announced yet. Maybe an NFL position coach? If they don't have someone lined up already, they're more inept at hiring than I thought.

7 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Not sure what other coaches have been fired. Pretty sure Brohm uses the recently fired list like it's indeed.com.

I do think it is weird that they've hired 2 defensive position coaches before hiring a DC. I would guess that means they have somebody lined up calling the shots who just can't be announced yet. Maybe an NFL position coach? If they don't have someone lined up already, they're more inept at hiring than I thought.

I saw on G&B they have a name, but I can’t see it since it is on the premium board

27 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Just looked on their free board, and they seem to think it might be Mike Elston. I think that would actually be a solid hire for them if it happens. 

44 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I saw on G&B they have a name, but I can’t see it since it is on the premium board

No one cares 😛

17 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

Purdue hired Ron English as their DB coach. He was just fired by Florida a couple weeks ago. Should allow us to air it out on them for at least a year or two more before he's fired again. Great hire for the rest of the conference. 

I like the hire honestly. Our last DB coach was bad so it’ll be hard to get worse. Plus he’s a good recruiter too. 

16 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

We’re hearing it’s very likely we have someone already lined up but haven’t announced it yet. Likely hear something this week. You’re right thought I’d you’re Hagen or English, why hop on board if you have no idea who the DC will be? It’s be different if they were young up and comers but they’ve both been around the block many times. 

Elston, Brad Lambert, and William Inge are names being thrown around. 

Archived