Big Ten 2020

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I agree. I think we upgraded all 3 defensive coaching positions significantly. Hagen, English, and Lambert should be (key word should) much better than Jamison, Brown, and Diaco. 

Brohm doesn’t have a choice. He really needs this defense to improve or I think his seat could get warm, due to the amount of money the school dished out to get him to stick around. 

1 hour ago, DireBump said:

Brohm doesn’t have a choice. He really needs this defense to improve or I think his seat could get warm, due to the amount of money the school dished out to get him to stick around. 

I agree but Some of the coaches could’ve been wary about joining a program coming off 2 down years. Getting the quality of coaches he got with that in mind is a good thing IMO. 

32 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Just general comments.

1) Buffalo gets up 9-0 and they don't make Mahomes test the bum toe? Seems to me I'd like to see how injured he is and force him to move a bit.

2) Same game. Give Kelce a 10-12 yard cushion? Kelce could have had 20 catches.

3) Thought Allen made the mistake every young QB makes when nervous or pressured. They run right. Chiefs deserve an atta boy basically cutting the field in half.

4) Packers didn't take advantage of turnovers. 6 points. 

5) I think we saw yesterday the first time Packers really missed Bakhtiari. 

6) Won't dive much into the final decisions for Packers. No one can ever convince me taking 3 was the right call.

7) Rodgers presser sounded like a guy who was shocked it wasn't 4 down territory...and also sounded like it's 50/50 on his return. Packers are $27M over the cap and have 6 free agents. Tough decisions coming for them.

Why are we seeing this in a B1G football thread?

puzzled baby.jpg

Archived